How's The Weather Part XXX (01.05.14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have been abnormal weather here. Lows in the 40's and only a high of 69*F, and it seems that it rains 5 days out of the week. Normal temps should be in the lower 80's I :censored: hate this weather. Now much of a normal summer weather.

"Record low" last night for this date in August: 47! Usually at this time it's so hot and humid, there's no air in the air! 57 right now, and it was a beautiful day in the low 70s--may get some thunderstorms on the way. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way, as I cannot tolerate hot humid weather. :huh:

"Record low" last night for this date in August: 47! Usually at this time it's so hot and humid, there's no air in the air! 57 right now, and it was a beautiful day in the low 70s--may get some thunderstorms on the way. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way, as I cannot tolerate hot humid weather. :huh:

Same here too MsPurrl

Not too bad temperature but more humid today--rained this afternoon, and maybe some more later--supposed to get more August-like temperatures the next few days. I have really been enjoying the cooler summer!

Back
Top Bottom