How Ya Doin? Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very Sore....

NOTFUN.jpg

There are apparently bets on wether or not it'll be a total.

It just had $5K of repairs done to it a month ago after swerving to avoid hitting a deer. That was the right side. This time it was mainly left side and front. Of course, airbags did deploy on the driver side.

:/

I wonder if I'll go get myself an FJ now, because apparently I need something a little more tank-like.

A bit :sad: at times, but trying to deal with it, even if that means I have to have a good cry at times. I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. They really do care about me, no matter what.

Fine. Waiting to see if I hear from my son if I get to see him Wednesday. Showered, changed bedding & did the Thanksgiving grocery shopping today. Waiting for MNF ( go, Niners!) and DWTS

A bit :sad: at times, but trying to deal with it, even if that means I have to have a good cry at times. I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. They really do care about me, no matter what.

I care about you too! I hope you have a nice time with the family this week (& at Christmas) and please don't feel sad. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom