How Ya Doin? Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Carek! It's been quite awhile since I've last said Hello, hasn't it?? How have you been??

I have so much addt'l work that I must stay late tonight! :angry: Oh well, still need to take an occasional ''break'' from it all, regardless! So, here I am! :up:

I'm pissy. Here's my roundup for the week...

Sunday : Had to euthanize my ferret Monty.
Monday : Fine
Tuesday : So so, but had a test on emergency triage and neurology, with fluid replacement calculations. Got to the end and forgot how to do the fluid calculations. That night was in hospital with a severe bout of vertigo
Wednesday : Saw my dr. Diagnosed with severe case of allergies, most likely the cause for the vertigo.
Thursday : Wallet has been stolen. Or I lost it. Don't really know.
Today : Saw my pain management dr, switched around my meds. My insurance company doesn't think I exist so I had to pay full price - $400 for one month supply. Went to pay, CC didn't work. Thankfuck my friend was there and paid for my meds, and now I owe her money. With the med change, means body change, and now I'm well qualified to drive the porcelain bus. :|

Yeah, I want this week to be DONE please!

Feeling a bit slighted & jealous. My mother is sending my sister money for another cycle trip to Spain next June but I live with & care for our difficult mother & get nothing like that from her. My sister doesn't visit or help me out. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom