How Ya Doin? Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:tiny dancer, have you tries a heating pad for your ear pain? I'm really tired of dealing with chronic pain, no one knows what it's like unless you've experienced it

Physically : Hurting. But, like you Carek - I deal with chronic pain in my lower back constantly. 4 surgeries, countless injections, and heavy duty meds don't really help.

Emotionally : Hurting. I had to put one of my darling ferrets down today. He had not one, but THREE forms of cancer. He was first diagnosed 18 months ago, and did well with medication. He was 2 1/2.

Awwww I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet & for your physical pains.....at least you are not alone, as there are several of us here suffering with joint pain, inflammation, back pain, etc. I hate the sleepless nights, the aching & throbbing, cranky irritability and having to medicate to mask it....sucks. Hugs to you! :hug:

It's the same old story with me ... work, work, and more work! Nothing ever changes ... always have so-ooo much work to do! Oh well ... it's job security, at least! Still, it's kinda sad to think the only RELAXATION or RELIEF I get from work is when I take a day off or plan a vacay. :crazy:

But, even so ... after remembering that today is once again, Bono & Ali's wedding anniversary (and a special one at that ... being a ''30 year'' milestone now) I felt it was necessary to check-in at Interference, since it's been quite awhile that I've been gone and say hello! :wave:

Now, just have my fingers crossed, hoping I'll be able to sneak back more often soon. Take care everyone, and hope all is well! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom