How many Prop members were there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha ha...I can see why you are asking this....don't worry, be happy :) It'll work out.

I think it was something like 25,000 in NA, the number climbed slowly but steadily from the JT Tour to about 18,000 but they got an explosion of new members right before the Elevation tour started b/c some DJ on WROQ in NYC blabbed about Prop on the air..he forgot to mention that only people who has already gotten one issue coulf buy tix though..one reason I used to think that Prop was going online was too many memebers to guaruntee tix..but when they didn't have a system worked out, I changed my mind...

Teta040 said:
Ha ha...I can see why you are asking this....don't worry, be happy :) It'll work out.

I think it was something like 25,000 in NA, the number climbed slowly but steadily from the JT Tour to about 18,000 but they got an explosion of new members right before the Elevation tour started b/c some DJ on WROQ in NYC blabbed about Prop on the air..he forgot to mention that only people who has already gotten one issue coulf buy tix though..one reason I used to think that Prop was going online was too many memebers to guaruntee tix..but when they didn't have a system worked out, I changed my mind...

Just trying to do the math...:) And trying to figure out the smallest chance of getting MSG GAs..

Just based on tour demand from the first leg... It would make sense not to go for the Saturday MSG show. Almost every single Saturday show for the first leg is a hotly sought after ticket (san jose, boston, and chicago being the best examples). By comparison, the other non-Saturday dates are cheaper to purchase on ebay than the Saturday shows. That means, assuming the formula holds true for the third leg, that the Friday and Monday MSG shows should be easier to get tix to. If your goal, however, is to get Saturday GA's, then never mind my analysis!! Good luck tomorrow.

I seem to remember hearing it was just under 40,000 members.

I'm one too- got my MSG GAs for Saturday and Monday! Yahoo!

I was just wondering about non prop U2.com members and how they might fare.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom