how do i get u2 sims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
my :larry: was antisocial, all my neighbors liked :bono: but that's about it. bono married some 20 year old lesbian and i'm waiting for a baby.

:lol:

F**k it, I am SO going to buy this game!

elevation2u said:
my :larry: was antisocial, all my neighbors liked :bono: but that's about it. bono married some 20 year old lesbian and i'm waiting for a baby.

What the fook? :lol:

Yeah, Bono definitely seems to be my most easy-going Sim. We were making out in the booth at my restaurant on the first date, and trying to get Larry to do that is like pulling teeth!

Bonochick said:
Mona~

#2: You create a new family with the boys and yourself...when you are at the Create A Family screen, you'll be able to choose the U2 skins, since they are now in your game.

But I would go with option 1 because with #2 they won't have their high-paying jobs and all that yet. :happy:

O_O I AM SO ADDICTED

Is there anyway I can kick Edge, Larry, and Adam out? 4 ppl are way too many.....

and when I marry Bono......

it's gonna be HECK with all those people

If you have not played this yet..... O_O Join us. *takes Sicy's pixilated hand*

I couldn't get lara croft's body to work so I'm just using her head.

*twitch*

lmao.. I'm so addicted already.

Mona and I have been in kahootz.

Two sims newbies trying to figure this shit out. :drool:

MonaVox said:
O_O I AM SO ADDICTED

Is there anyway I can kick Edge, Larry, and Adam out? 4 ppl are way too many.....

and when I marry Bono......

it's gonna be HECK with all those people

If you have not played this yet..... O_O Join us. *takes Sicy's pixilated hand*

I couldn't get lara croft's body to work so I'm just using her head.

*twitch*

Mona, all you have to do is build a house with just you in it and then propose to Bono at your house and he'll move in with you.

O_O Bono calls me every day O_O
O_O We talk about sail boats
O_O Edge can't stop drinking
O_O Adam never goes to bed so he falls down often
O_O Larry won't stop eating

*BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK*

How do I propose to him? I think I'm at like 80 with him

Mona~

If you just want Bono but don't want to build a new family, you can kill Edge, Adam, and Larry. Either make them go swimming and then remove the ladders or just build a wall around them until they starve to death and die.

Bonochick said:
Mona~

If you just want Bono but don't want to build a new family, you can kill Edge, Adam, and Larry. Either make them go swimming and then remove the ladders or just build a wall around them until they starve to death and die.

LOL! Too funny...

"Oh Larry... wanna go swimming? BWAH-HA-HA!" :larry:

"Edge... come into this room for a second, would ya - don't worry, it has a door...":edge:

I haven't played this game for a while. I have a new computer now and have yet to put the game on. I'm wondering if I should, given how addictive it is. Still, I would like to see U2 SIMs.

But these SIMS do crack me up. They can be standing right in front of their bed, but if they are too tired, they'll fall on the floor rather than hop in the bed. I have to remind them to eat, sleep, wash and go to work! Those lazy gits! LOL!

I especially love the ghost SIMS. Very spooky. ;)

I love messing with their sexuality. I'll take a married couple and then have the guy hit on another guy or a woman on another woman. :D

doctorwho said:

LOL! Too funny...

"Oh Larry... wanna go swimming? BWAH-HA-HA!" :larry:

"Edge... come into this room for a second, would ya - don't worry, it has a door...":edge:

I haven't played this game for a while. I have a new computer now and have yet to put the game on. I'm wondering if I should, given how addictive it is. Still, I would like to see U2 SIMs.

But these SIMS do crack me up. They can be standing right in front of their bed, but if they are too tired, they'll fall on the floor rather than hop in the bed. I have to remind them to eat, sleep, wash and go to work! Those lazy gits! LOL!

I especially love the ghost SIMS. Very spooky. ;)

I love messing with their sexuality. I'll take a married couple and then have the guy hit on another guy or a woman on another woman. :D

That sounds terribly sick... I want it!:evil:

Bonochick said:
Mona~

lmfao. Thats fucked up!! :lol:

How do you take the pics and post them?

Larry seems to have insomnia. He keeps yelling everytime he goes to bed.

I cant control all these people! There are too many of them. :huh:
Plus the damn neighbors keep coming over. Although I made myself and put me in an empty house and I came over. I cant find the kiss and hug options. I guess they have to establish a relationship first?

* will die in this computer chair

Moana.. Larry fell in love with me. :heart:
I asked him to marry me and he said no way, not until he gets some food. :huh: :| :scratch:

My bf brought over the expansion packs. :drool:
I have all of them now up till hot date.

There is soo much more furniture n shit!

must.......... shut......... off............ comp

WHEE SIMS! Thanks to youse guys I think I'm addicted more than ever. Bono, Edge, Larry and I are all livin in the same house. One day we decided to throw a party.....and the party was going sooooooo well.....so DREW CAREY BUSTED IN! HAHAHHAHA

Attachments

• u2_15_0002.jpg
    u2_15_0002.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 70
....then I suppose our party was gettin too loud...so the police came (naw....not Sting) and Adam got yelled at....

Attachments

• u2_15_0004.jpg
    u2_15_0004.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 59
Sicy said:
Moana.. Larry fell in love with me. :heart:
I asked him to marry me and he said no way, not until he gets some food. :huh: :| :scratch:

gah! Don't you hate that? It's always...

"I could never make a decision like that on an empty stomach."

or

"How come we never talk anymore? blah blah blah..."

or

"I'm not comfortable making that decision. In fact, I'm not comfortable making any decision...blah blah blah!"

Larry loves me :heart:

334929%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A72729%3Bot1lsi

:kiss:

334929%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A727383ot1lsi

I proposed to Larry but he said "uh uh" :no: he was hungry :|

334929%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A727384ot1lsi

Nobody in my neighbourhood likes :bono: ! My :bono: is nosy. When me and :adam: were in bed he just stood there watching us!
:edge: and :larry: are always in the hottub together.

Last edited:
:ohmy:

Bono and Edge made out in the bathroom....

Attachments

• u2_6_0024.jpg
    u2_6_0024.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
wtf

I was having the greatest time, I was dancing in the go go cage, bono was watching me, we were dancing to rave music then I went to go make some food and I burned down the kitchen, and then I died in the fire!!!!!

:sad: :scream:

So I didnt save the changes.. and lost all the pics I took of me and Bono dancing.

I dont want to die!!!! :mad:

I locked Adam and Larry in boxes......too many ppl to care for.....I had to prioritize

Attachments

• u2_6_0026.jpg
    u2_6_0026.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 45
He was seriously there for HOURS until Edge started crying

Attachments

• u2_6_0029.jpg
    u2_6_0029.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom