Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Games >>>>>>>> Fawlty Towers. :grumpy:

Wellington >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Auckland

Therefore:

Wellingtonian's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aucklander's opinion

Axver said:

My favourite is Gourmet Night, which has what I think is the best scene ever made for TV [or movies, for that matter] - the scene where Basil thrashes his car with a stick.

"Right, I'll count to three! One! Two! Three! Right, that's it, I've laid it on the line for you time and time again! I'm going to give you a jolly good thrashing!"

:yes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i just watched streets from the Boston DVD, i forgot how amazing that intro is :drool:

one4u2 said:

No the guy was full of :silent: :angry: First of all he tells me that he has 2 seats together but that they were bought at 2 different times; ticket drop & on-sale...Yeah ok...Then I play back and ask him for the ticketmaster receipts and he tells me he assumes I want the paper ones b/c the emails can be altered so he'll scan them from work the next day. How dumb does this guy think I am? I never hear back and my friend emails him a day later and asks if his tickets were still available and he says yes :madspit: so I email again and he tells me minutes later that they have been sold....I told him if he wants to play games he should goto toys r us and that he's full of shit he just emailed my friend that they were available...so he's been emailing me asking why I've been so hostile and maybe it wasn't him that my friend emailed..

Oh well- I'm not worried I 95% have tickets for 11/22 I'm sure one way or another I'll find 11/21 :|

What a mess!
I sure as hell wouldn't buy his tickets anymore.

And I agree, I'm sure you'll be able to find tickets for 11/21 elsewhere.

Chizip said:
i just watched streets from the Boston DVD, i forgot how amazing that intro is :drool:

I love the Bad/Streets/40 medley that came on one of the Electrical Storm singles I have too. Everything about that performance is great.

Miringeltje said:

What a mess!
I sure as hell wouldn't buy his tickets anymore.

And I agree, I'm sure you'll be able to find tickets for 11/21 elsewhere.

I've traded with people on craigslist but this just put a bad taste in my mouth :grumpy:

Oh well onto the next :D

Thanks for asking!

beau2ifulday said:

I love the Bad/Streets/40 medley that came on one of the Electrical Storm singles I have too. Everything about that performance is great.

That performance is incredible. Maybe I should watch that while we wait for the show to start! :D

I would have been there tonight hadn't it been for my parents who thought it was too excessive for me to drive from Dallas to Houston and drive back tomorrow to see them again.

U2fan05 said:
I would have been there tonight hadn't it been for my parents who thought it was too excessive for me to drive from Dallas to Houston and drive back tomorrow to see them again.

HOw far is it? Can you still slip out the window :shifty:

cerveza said:
awwww, I was so looking forward to hearing our boys tonite :sad:

ok....well put your cd player with a Vertigo gig disc inside... under water in your bath or sink..(make sure its water proof).....Put your water proof Cell Phone in there, call your home phone and listen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom