Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

I've gotten to the point where if it doesn't happen I won't be dissapointed as I have already resigned myself to the fact it won't happen. If it does - that will be an awesome suprise, to both me and my credit card. :happy:

Would your credit card like to take a surprise for mine too? :hyper:

nobody reads this

Axver said:

Now there's an idea ... :hmm:

1. ADIHFABOMK1
2. HMTMKMKM / HKYPKY (snippet) / HTYDTY (snippet)
3. UTEOTW
4. WGRYWH / IGWSHA (snippet)
5. SIAMYCGOO / SYCMIOYO (snippet)

Mmmmm, acronymeriffic!

:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase will hunt you... and will hunt you HARD :ohmy:

pepokiss said:

don't you FUCKING tease me... I'm already on the verge of going to see the Stones at Rock in Rio and I'm DAMN SURE that if they just go there, I'M THERE :hyper:

but if they come to Chile, even better

I'm sooo there if they go to South America. Or Mexico, but I'm pulling for Brazil, Chile, Argentina. Australia's iffier (if no South America or Mexico) but maybe...

RavenBlue said:

True, true. They need to develop a glitter that doesn't fall off on everything.

I found a link to an inflatable disco ball.
http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Inflatable_20Disco_20Ball

I like this part :lmao:

"The Inflatable Disco Ball won't perform quite as well as the real thing, but the much lower cost, shatterproof construction, and ease of portability and storage will make it an attractive option for the DJ, college student, or recreational drug user."

timothius said:

I've gotten to the point where if it doesn't happen I won't be dissapointed as I have already resigned myself to the fact it won't happen. If it does - that will be an awesome suprise, to both me and my credit card. :happy:

That's the exact same attitude I have to passing my exams :happy:

:(

RavenBlue said:

True, true. They need to develop a glitter that doesn't fall off on everything.

I found a link to an inflatable disco ball.
http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Inflatable_20Disco_20Ball

Do you think if someone threw that disco ball onto the stage, they'd get the hint?

"Look, Edge, a disco ball!"

*Band breaks into Discoteque, complete with Boom-Chas, while fans at the Setlist Party go wild!*

cleazer said:
Hey folks, I've only got 2 more shows with tickets left this year (St Louis and Boston). I want to add more. I need more! :drool:

I'll probably go to Cleveland, but I want to add a city with 2 shows too. Right now I'm thinking Atlanta. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas about what shows might be easy to go to?

Where do you live? I'll be in Atlanta, Cleveland, Charlotte, and St. Louis...and probably Salt Lake and Portland. :reject: Do you mean easy in terms of tickets or travel?

timothius said:

Axver is getting there.

He appreciated the music when I met him, I am gradually converting him to full time fandom by supplying albums etc.

He is more of a U2 fan, I am far more of a Finn fan.

Yeah we both live in Australia, despite being born & bred in NZ. :wink:

Are you forgetting the contributions of a certain Khan? :tsk:

Pop Artist said:
I'm sooo there is they go to South America. Or Mexico, but I'm pulling for Brazil, Chile, Argentina. Australia's iffier (if no South America or Mexico) but maybe...

Testify!!!! :rockon:

Timothius, I never met Paul Hester or Nick Seymour, but about a year ago, I found a vinyl copy of Temple Of Low Men signed by all 3 guys. It was in mint condition and cost only $20, so I grabbed it. I knew the signatures were real as Neil's matched the ones I have got in person and Paul's matched the one I had of him from the Afterglow cd I got the Enz fan club.

kellyahern said:

Awww, sounds like a good prototype to me :)

Have any of the interference Australians been to the Australia Zoo (the Crocodile Hunter's place)?

Yeah, Australia Zoo's a couple of hours north of me, and it's remarkably good considering how much of a pillock the Crocodile Hunter is.

And NSW, what part of Australia will you be in? Brisbane/Gold Coast/Queensland in general/Australia's Cultural Black Hole? :hyper:

Axver said:

Are you forgetting the contributions of a certain Khan? :tsk:

Bless her and her quicker connection.

Download Spellbound, even though it is a compilation most are remixed and there are 2 raraties, including the best song they ever made... Another Great Divide. :drool:

I'm home! :happy:
Just in time for this thread to end.

I have decided that I want to be like Jody Foster in the movie 'Nell' and be a hermit so I don't have to deal with people on a daily basis.
Tay blowin' in da weee-iiin, Chicka-pea!

timothius said:

I'm sorry I only have a $5,000 limit. That means I can only see one show from the nosebleeds. :sad:

Get another credit card! :happy:

Halup said:
The rumors are getting strong about U2 confirming for Mexico and Brasil, so if true, I think this means Australia and Japan will also get their shows.

I hope the rumors are true.
A website from Peru said it was confirmed. Good news, but not from reliable source.

Way too late, but I just caught up...

You're welcome VP... too bad the Palace was so jerky about the whole thing, but let it be said that we at least tried :sigh:

Oh, and alexdescends... I think your friends were just ahead of me in line for one of the Chicago shows, right? I think for 9/20 :hmm:

U2dork said:
I'm home! :happy:
Just in time for this thread to end.

I have decided that I want to be like Jody Foster in the movie 'Nell' and be a hermit so I don't have to deal with people on a daily basis.
Tay blowin' in da weee-iiin, Chicka-pea!

:lmao: you crack me up!

Setlist:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else

timothius said:

Bless her and her quicker connection.

Download Spellbound, even though it is a compilation most are remixed and there are 2 raraties, including the best song they ever made... Another Great Divide. :drool:

Shall do!

And folks, a new thread is coming.

Also: I think it'd be great if U2 play Peru - a country they've never visited. They need to add to their meagre total of 31 countries.

ruffian said:

Where do you live? I'll be in Atlanta, Cleveland, Charlotte, and St. Louis...and probably Salt Lake and Portland. :reject: Do you mean easy in terms of tickets or travel?
Both tickets and travel actually. :happy:

I live in Indianapolis, so most of the West Coast shows are probably out of the question.

I haven't even decided if I'm going to go to Boston yet, because I only have tickets for one show, so I'd like to trade one ticket for the other show. If I can't, I'll probably just sell them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom