Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno, my favorite was House's rant at Wilson with the widow & dead guy in the room...the bit about being strung out & still out-diagnosing him was great.

And somebody needs to knock Cameron off her high horse...seriously, she's so damn goody-goody I could puke. She needs to get caught stealing, or in bed with Cuddy, something, anything.

hmm, let's see...house cutting himself, does that mean the emo meter is going to have to make a comeback?

sorry I don't remember if this was in the other thread...did anyone see the House spoof on Mad TV? it was stupid yet funny at the same time, they had the formula down pat :wink: it made me laugh anyway

AtomicBono said:
sorry I don't remember if this was in the other thread...did anyone see the House spoof on Mad TV? it was stupid yet funny at the same time, they had the formula down pat :wink: it made me laugh anyway

mad tv is as unfunny as dane cook and david spade.

IWasBored said:

mad tv is as unfunny as dane cook and david spade.

it's not a show i watch ever but my friend told me to look for the sketch on youtube

there sure are a lot of House music vidoes on youtube, is that all House fans do all day :huh:

House acts like a jerk (but remains sexy) while trying to figure out the cause of THE MOST MYSTERIOUS CASE HE'S EVER SEEN!!

Will he have to resort to something controversial or ... dare I say it ... ILLEGAL ... to save the patient's life?????

(Tell me - how close was that? :wink: )

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I forgot to watch the season premiere tonight. I still haven't seen it :scream:

I thought it wasnt on till Jan 9?
Yesterday were reruns :der:

IWasBored said:
46. learn to count.

you're right, i had assumed the first season was 24 episodes as well, as standard, but i found out it wasn't as i finished it today...that's a lot of House for 4 days :huh:

oh well I still have another season to watch :hyper: i'm terribly addicted to this show, it's going to suck going back to the real world where i have to actually go do stuff

Back
Top Bottom