Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really shouldn't be procrastinating and making another DI list, especially since I already have one ready for the next tournament ... but I am.

I really shouldn't be procrastinating and making another DI list, especially since I already have one ready for the next tournament ... but I am.

I've got ideas for next round as well. got about 10 songs I'm playing with at the moment, plus I'm still tinkering with this round's, making a mega-list.

I've got ideas for next round as well. got about 10 songs I'm playing with at the moment, plus I'm still tinkering with this round's, making a mega-list.

It's especially ridiculous for me since I was planning on next tournament being my last, at least temporarily.

It's especially ridiculous for me since I was planning on next tournament being my last, at least temporarily.

:lol: I know what you mean. I wasn't going to play again after this round, but an idea bit me.

:lol: I know what you mean. I wasn't going to play again after this round, but an idea bit me.

Next tournament is my Metal Island list. I figure that's as good a note as any on which to take a leave of absence.

I cannot wait to see how people take it, especially after how well this tournament's list has gone so far!

Next tournament is my Metal Island list. I figure that's as good a note as any on which to take a leave of absence.

I cannot wait to see how people take it, especially after how well this tournament's list has gone so far!

I'm listening to yours tonight since I already have it downloaded. Certain Hosting Sites are being a pain lately.

Would their playing RTSS this morning mollify you at all? *L*

Not really. Need more than an average JT cut! Spanish Eyes, maybe. Exit, probably. OTH, definitely.

I'm listening to yours tonight since I already have it downloaded. Certain Hosting Sites are being a pain lately.

Cool, hope you enjoy.

If it's like phanan's was, I'm sure I will. you two are getting compared all over the threads.

I'm just worried that not so many people will listen, given it's the last group and time's short. I'm grateful for the extension.

The funny thing is, I actually wasn't expecting to get many compliments for the flow and cohesion of the list! I guess all that time I spent fretting over it, fearing that it was my most poorly sequenced entry yet, actually paid off. I think Charlotte got sick of me pissing around with the placement of Alpine's track ... in the end, I used a totally different Alpine song to the one I intended.

Well, I think at least all the competitors are listening to every list. I'm grateful cause I needed an extra day or two to finish up the last group's lists.

I'm very intrigued to listen to yours, I just have to remember to turn off the crossfading from the 01/10 Radiohead thingy.

Well, I think at least all the competitors are listening to every list. I'm grateful cause I needed an extra day or two to finish up the last group's lists.

There are some who seem to have faded away. I was hoping to hear more from collapse, for instance!

Where's Alex Descends Into Hell, though! :grumpy:

My thoughts precisely.

Probably not what they would consider "classic rock". They should at least remember there are a lot of other 80s albums/tracks they could dig into...

*hopes for Things To Make And Do*

*L*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom