Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot. Just contemplating getting off my arse to have a shower. Also trying to charge my ipod...

I'm showered now....ipod still charging.....couldn't find the leads for it for a while :yikes:

Now I have to get enthused to drive down to the dairy to get some milk and bread. Hungry children are not fun :no:

Will someone please explain to me why tags are a forbidden? Is it just this thread that cannot create tags? I noticed the entirely inane "hugs" thread is tagged "huggles".

Sicy, I know you don't like questions, but I just can't stop my brain from running down logical paths. Lo siento.

this thread doesn't need any tags. i'm kinda ticked the last one amassed so many tags despite sicy and i having asked everyone to stop tagging these threads.

I was under the impression that "postwhorehouse" and "superthread" were both permissible. They're the only ones I've added.

this thread doesn't need any tags. i'm kinda ticked the last one amassed so many tags despite sicy and i having asked everyone to stop tagging these threads.

:reject: Ah, yeah, oops. I was having a giggle in the last thread with my tag....I obviously missed all the discussions about tags etc....sorry. I wasn't aware it was a problem.

Will someone please explain to me why tags are a forbidden? Is it just this thread that cannot create tags? I noticed the entirely inane "hugs" thread is tagged "huggles".

Sicy, I know you don't like questions, but I just can't stop my brain from running down logical paths. Lo siento.

Can the rules on tags be put somewhere where it's easy to find...like stickied somewhere? Because I'm not sure of the rules on them either....:reject:

Hey guys. :wave:

Indy 4 was pretty cool, I've gotta say. Ax, whenever you wanna start the running diary, lemme know.

And hi LMP, too!

Shall put the tracklist into a playlist now.

:hyper: I know all you EYKIW die-hards will hate this...BUT....have you noticed how PLEBA consistently has THE MOST PEOPLE VIEWING at any one time?!?!? :rockon: See, it's the most picked on and most popular forum, hands down!!! There's finally proof you all secretly like to go and ogle the boys with the rest of us!! :yes: :hi5:

I see my beloved Hurricanes got their arses kicked by the Crusaders in the finals YET AGAIN ... :sigh:

2003, 2005, 2006, and now 2008.

And hello to LM and Bonnie, finally people are here! :wave:

But see you later, Kim!

:hyper: I know all you EYKIW die-hards will hate this...BUT....have you noticed how PLEBA consistently has THE MOST PEOPLE VIEWING at any one time?!?!? :rockon: See, it's the most picked on and most popular forum, hands down!!! There's finally proof you all secretly like to go and ogle the boys with the rest of us!! :yes: :hi5:

No.

So, anybody else joining in on the listeningfest?

I definitely am. But I've already heard it. Gave it an A-, which is a solid improvement over the B+ I gave his last list. The flow is much stronger.

Speaking of which...LMP, I'm waiting for my running diary as well. :waiting:

I definitely am. But I've already heard it. Gave it an A-, which is a solid improvement over the B+ I gave his last list. The flow is much stronger.

Speaking of which...LMP, I'm waiting for my running diary as well. :waiting:

You'll probably get it tomorrow.

Alright, well, I'm about to start it.

This should be ... interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom