Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to dislike anything that's not Porcupine Tree lately? :wink:

No ... I like the Libertines, what I've heard of them anyway. One of my friends was sending me a few songs of theirs. I never did bother to go look for anything else. She sent me some Babyshambles too. I prefer the Libertines though.

No ... I like the Libertines, what I've heard of them anyway. One of my friends was sending me a few songs of theirs. I never did bother to go look for anything else. She sent me some Babyshambles too. I prefer the Libertines though.

I have both the Libertines' albums and really like them a lot; and in comparison I have two Babyshambles songs :wink:

Ali was with me when I took this photo. She appropriately laughed at me.

This photo also is proof of very good luck. Prior to 7 June 2008, I had seen a B1 tram only about three times in 1.5 years. I then saw BOTH of them within 20 minutes of each other. I'd seen B1 2001 near Spencer Street Station and recognised it from its paint scheme. I was too far away to identify this as B1 2002 until I got home and looked at the photo and recognised the distinctive A class side windows. I was very surprised! :nerd:

s640x480

This photo also is proof of very good luck. Prior to 7 June 2008, I had seen a B1 tram only about three times in 1.5 years. I then saw BOTH of them within 20 minutes of each other. I'd seen B1 2001 near Spencer Street Station and recognised it from its paint scheme. I was too far away to identify this as B1 2002 until I got home and looked at the photo and recognised the distinctive A class side windows. I was very surprised! :nerd:

s640x480

I couldn't read a word of that. :lol:

Ooh, was that about when I was staying over? It has an ad for the Game On thing.

I have both the Libertines' albums and really like them a lot; and in comparison I have two Babyshambles songs :wink:

What is the other one? I know of Up The Bracket. Which like I said, I never did bother to go looking. I didn't care much for Babyshambles.

I couldn't read a word of that. :lol:

Ooh, was that about when I was staying over? It has an ad for the Game On thing.

:laugh:

Couple of weeks before you arrived, yeah. The trams were used to advertise Game On pretty heavily.

Ahh, thirty-five icons in the last few weeks.
I haven't posted any ages, I probably should get to doing that soon.

s640x480

Was that queueing up for PT?

Well, I'm catching the rocket to 1,000! Or the tram W7 1022, anyway.

s640x480

Where do we want to go next, anyway? Somewhere lulzworthy or somewhere exotic, in a part of the world we've neglected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom