Hits Week 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HTDAAB is not in any of the updated retail outlets "Top 10" tracked by HitsDD. They have made at least 2 of 12 store lists since the release...

16.53%

#32 3,894

that is absolutely awful
be lucky to get 25000 this week

i can't believe how greenday are still selling so well 21,436 so far!!

As I expected U2 will be back in the 30's this week...they saw an increase due to the Grammys but I knew it wouldnt last I hope they can sell 30-35 thousand.

hmm am sure pretty much everyone was saying oo thats awful last week aswell (me included), but then the day after sales just bumped right up...... so lets wait until final results are in

oh dear!

NOW IN: 33.80%

-- 1 OMARION EPIC 48,353
O
1 2 RAY CHARLES CONCORD 30,186
GENIUS LOVES COMPANY
6 3 3 DOORS DOWN REPUBLIC/UNIVERSAL 25,853
SEVENTEEN DAYS
2 4 GREEN DAY REPRISE 24,941
AMERICAN IDIOT
3 5 THE GAME

43 U2 9,279

But remember, in two weeks, U2 are inducted into the RARHOF and in four, the tour begins.

The album will have a little lull until then ...

You'd think Green Day were Guns N' F'n Roses (in their hay day) by their chart positions every week. They're pretty good, but that's it.

U2 always needs a major event to get the album selling in America it really shouldnt have to be that way but thats the way its been for the last many years...even my estimate of U2 being in the 30s might be wrong they might even perform worse then that...damn people have bad taste:)

come on, as i said yesterday we all know not to worry until final numbers are in, as things can change by the thousand with just one %, and anyway, whats the point in worrying about all this now? we have ALOT to look forward to as U2 fans, lets just enjoy the moment :)

plus look at the fact that number 10 only has 44,167 sold, wow what a weak weak chart this is

ybird3k said:
70%

#43 20,858

almosty doubled in the last 17% :wink:

If it doubles in the next 17% and then nearly again........it will have 50,000+!!!!!!!!!

And yes, that won't be happening. :wink:

not too bad.... looks like we could have another 30,000, which isnt too shabby, as doctor who would say look at sales rather than position, plus we also have the rock and roll hall of fame, which will give it a boost, and then the tour

i think about #42 with 28000, which is pretty poor.
hopefully the 'hall of fame' will give a boost, and sales will remain high throughout the tour.
the reason Greenday are selling so well is because of the HUGE success of 'boulevard of broken dreams', just shows how much a good single can increase an albums sales.
U2 really need 'sometimes' to be a big U.S. hit, to increase album sales

ybird3k said:
i think about #42 with 28000, which is pretty poor.
hopefully the 'hall of fame' will give a boost, and sales will remain high throughout the tour.
the reason Greenday are selling so well is because of the HUGE success of 'boulevard of broken dreams', just shows how much a good single can increase an albums sales.
U2 really need 'sometimes' to be a big U.S. hit, to increase album sales
I dont think its too bad....the chart is really tight and weak, i mean look 67,300 get you 5th place?

when is sometimes release in the U.S.?

Don't worry-they still have their ace in the hole- "The Legendary Mullen Apology" will surely lift it up a few more notches

Back
Top Bottom