Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I always like airline talk first thing in the morning myself. :crack:

:sexywink: :D

Edit: Your typo of United Airlines speaks volumes.

AIRLIES!

Indeed.

They only offered me $100...what kind of crap is that?

FREE TICKET or $300 (that's would be my offer at work...I guess that is ddificult to offer when the passenger hasn't even PAID $300 for the ticket).

I shoul have scared her a little with sexy airline talk back! I could have whispered "offline" into her ears.

$100? :huh: That is crap!

:sad: If only I understood the mysterious power of the word "offline" on female airline workers.

PS: Have you seen your journal yet?

Best. Hijacking. Ever.

Even IWB's crown is tarnished now...and IWB sometimes breaks the comments and posts two or three blank boxes for no apparent reason.

Schmeg said:
PS: Have you seen your journal yet?

Best. Hijacking. Ever.

Even IWB's crown is tarnished now...and IWB sometimes breaks the comments and posts two or three blank boxes for no apparent reason.

whaaa? whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

no. no matter what, i will always be the master of journal hijacking. you've got that typo queen crown. unless you've grown a second head, you can' have two :tsk:

Schmeg said:
$100? :huh: That is crap!

:sad: If only I understood the mysterious power of the word "offline" on female airline workers.

No power there...power to the consumer...power to the people (thank you Bono :der: )

I have seen what I believe will be and IS the greatest set of journal responses to ever be logged. Pure genius! Seriously.

It's art. :D

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

whaaa? whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

no. no matter what, i will always be the master of journal hijacking. you've got that typo queen crown. unless you've grown a second head, you can' have two :tsk:
It's not me, don't worry!! Someone else devoted a lot of time and effort into it.

We can have a double-gold-medalist if you want...the Rhode Island judge is perhaps a little biased. :wink:

:mad: iTunes' strike is pissing me off...I think I need to restart my computer. And fold some laundry.

I have two things I can't decide on right now....

:hmm:

1. should I go to my parents house to do laundry even though I haven't spoken a word to them since last Sunday?

2. I want to make fajitas as my weekly stir fry meal this week. Should I do it now or just make it tomorrow night when I get home from work since I don't work at job #2?

My mom came home from work with "issues" and needs to take a walk and "talk to herself" and even though she invited me to come along, because she didn't say what was up I am 100% sure it has to do with me.

*feels ill*

Schmeg said:
My mom came home from work with "issues" and needs to take a walk and "talk to herself" and even though she invited me to come along, because she didn't say what was up I am 100% sure it has to do with me.

*feels ill*

:ohmy:

why do you think it has to do with you?

arw9797 said:

:ohmy:

why do you think it has to do with you?
Because I am The Complex Queen. :happy: I don't think there's anything I've done wrong in the recent past but who knows!

I must take a shower for this possible CPR class I have and I have stopped hiding from replies. Your e-mail was far less scary than I expected. :whew: :D

I love The Edge. :kiss:

I watched Amsterdam NYD :drool: Too bad the person filming didn't focus on his solo :mad: I swear I don't know what it is when people film that song but I have so many bootlegs where the filmer films Bono during the solo and not my Edger :mad:

I'm watching San Diego now. It'll always be one of my favorite things since it was my first U2 concert ever....the show has changed sooooo much since then.

Schmeg said:

Because I am The Complex Queen. :happy: I don't think there's anything I've done wrong in the recent past but who knows!

I must take a shower for this possible CPR class I have and I have stopped hiding from replies. Your e-mail was far less scary than I expected. :whew: :D

did you leave? Maybe that means it's time to for me to go do laundry. *scared*

:replying:

It's becoming epic...sorry. :crazy:

And then I REALLY have to get ready for possible CPR class so if I don't reply it's because I'm not here. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

*feels ill*

It might not have anything to do with you. I would think if she wanted to talk to herself but still invited you along that maybe it would have to do with something else.

Kariann said:

It might not have anything to do with you. I would think if she wanted to talk to herself but still invited you along that maybe it would have to do with something else.
I hope not. :crack:

I'm going to leave my room now and find out, I guess.

I should probably eat something, too. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom