Hey, you Atlanta/North Georgia folk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I am there.

None of the programs I have done have been through UGA though; I didn't go here for undergrad and even my program in the spring is through a different school.

So while I can't really comment on whether their programs are good or not, I will say that they have a TON of them. Just checked and they have programs to 33 different countries and some that go to more than one.

Check out http://www.uga.edu/oie/saprograms.htm if you're interested.

:up:

I would highly recommend study abroad in general. It's great to see the world and get credit at the same time, not to mention experience more of a place since you're there for a longer period of time.

hello
icon11.gif

:wave:

Hey, it's only 22 days 'til show #1. :hyper:
Are y'all making your plans yet? Should we raise the fan gathering thread or make a thread in the Tour Dates section for those Atlantans who are unaware of this thread and don't want to read 300 posts?

Yes, it was fun. I didn't realize that we were in the restaurant for 2 hours. Time flies when you're talking about Bono's hair! :lol:

And the pain sounds like it's definitely an inner ear pressure thing and probably not concert related hearing loss. Get thee to the health center!

U2dork said:
Time flies when you're talking about Bono's hair! :lol:

:lmao: Ain't that the truth.

:reject:

Yes, I'm hopefully making an appointment tomorrow. As much as the pain isn't fun, I am a little relieved because that means it's *something* and they won't just say "Nope, can't help you." (I hope!)

Which shows are y'all going to? I'm going to try to get a ticket if I don't have to work. Ticketmaster shut me out before.

Okay, I have to work Friday until 5pm. I can't go Saturday. What time are is everyone going down Friday night? I imagine if you got GA, that you will be going much earlier than 5.

Is there any way we can get together?

I will be there from early Friday morning onward for GA. :| So unless people want to visit me in line....:sexywink:

I know hippy doesn't have GA and she will be hanging around Friday and Saturday and is looking for things to do...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhd;lksafjaaaa

:crazy:

wow i'm going insane...

have fun all of you going tomorrow!! can't wait til saturday :drool: :dancing: :hyper:

btw, random, but did anyone hear the contest on 99x to replace our (shitty) new theme song? twas hilarious, i hope they put it on the website or something :lol:

Woooooo! :laugh: :hyper:

Does anyone know what time U2 takes the stage? And how much are programs? I looked around the concert forum, but it's not easy to find that kind of information.

Alright guys, this sucks. :down:

Now we need a post U2 support group.

I have wasted so much time on here and looking at pics/etc. the past few days it is UNREAL.

:crack:

seriously. and WHERE is the MP3 of the concert?!?! lol

going insane, literally. and my pictures didn't turn out, i think i might die. i can look at other people's pics but its just not the same...

and to think they wont be back for like 4 yrs. i'm going insane. it was only my first concert, i neeeeed more.

post-concert depression SUCKS.

:crazy:

Oh, I know!

Even my husband, who was at first was only along for the ride, wants to go see another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom