He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That watermark was a bitch to remove, but I decided to go for it anyway. It's not perfect, but it'll do:

bonoblueyescn9.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
That watermark was a bitch to remove, but I decided to go for it anyway. It's not perfect, but it'll do:

bonoblueyescn9.jpg

Nicely done :applaud:

I took one look at the original and went "....forget it" :lol:

Argghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m being tempted..............I need shirtless Larry quick.............:drool:

:larry: Where are you..... you`d better surface soon or I could be tempted to stray ...........

:scream: it's not working for me either!

Well :hmm: can you buy with online banking on ebay comet? cause I still don't have a paypal account :reject: it's more for self protection I think... I know that if I get one I'll buy WAY too much stuff online..

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:mad: Stupid imageshack!
Let me reupload...
bonoblueyesag2.jpg

:faint: thanks DOL, it's really entchanting. I mean, HE is so. :love:

I'm still in a daze: I had a a dream on thursday night and saw bono's face smiling, without glasses and with a green cap on. while dreaming I thought I had to post it on pleba once awake. on friday I found the news of his meeting but nothing else...until I saw this pic: it is exactly the same of my dream! :shocked:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoblueyescn9.jpg

:sad:

I only see a red X.

Edit: I just saw you have re-uploaded it, I can see it now! Thanks a lot, beautiful picture and great work from you removing the watermarks!

blm said:
Fantasy alert:
Want to sit on Bono's lap and for a start, give him a slow, smooth shave.
:combust:

blm, you can do what you want on bono's lap but don't, I say don't you dare to touch a single hair on his chin unless you want me to shave your head :madwife:
...but I know you won't :hug: your hand would tremble too much :sexywink:

by myself, I want to sit on bono's lap and after loosing myself in those intense blue eyes I only could cover up my face in his neck and stay there forever and ever...

:huh: ...pfff! where are those damned glasses???!!! it's not me! I get totally unarmed with those sweet blues...c'mon, it's not fair!!! but I love it...:cute:

That face, those eyes. That which gives me the biggest butterflies in my tummy. How gorgeous.

onekea, you make me laugh!!

DOL - you are talented in many ways.
:hug: :bow:

This was in Cork and after that he went back to Dublin straight to the studio. If you take a look at my pics, he's wearing the same clothes plus red glasses.

The irish times said on Saturday : "Hundreds of students lined the quad in UCC for a glimpse of the singer, but the U2 star joked that he was trying to keep a low profile as he was due in Dublin for rehearsals with his long-suffering band members"

Back
Top Bottom