Here comes the sun.... WEATHER part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It started out clear, then started raining lightly which pleasantly enough made it a bit milder :happy:

It has been dry today, and thankfully it's becoming milder - we're heading into double figures :happy:

Threre was a beautiful sunset today :love:

susanp6 said:

Ah you got the snow then Q1! :wink: i was planning on asking you as i heard them say on the itv news that it had snowed on the east coast!

Really? I don't usually watch ITV news. My dad was watching the BBC news though and you should have heard him go on as they were reporting about the snow on the south coast: "Snow! They call that snow! We used to get six foot of snow when we were kids. And that was in a NIGHT!!" :laugh: . Usually I'd think my dad was exaggerating but having seen in the local paper this week about past heavy winters here and having visited where he grew up I think if anything he might have been underestimating it! :ohmy:

Coldest day of the year 19 degrees, with a wind chill factor 10 below. Had another inch of snow today so we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground. The most we have had all winter.

It's 13 degrees out right now. Its going to be colder when I leave for work at 1am. By then, wind chill factor would make below zero!
I have 2 scarves, a hat, gloves, heavy coat, and a long sweater...oh yeah and 2 socks on. Maybe that would be enough!

Quite dry today with just a little rain, and it's been pretty mild too:happy: :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom