Here Comes The SUN (Studios)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Listen to Rattle and Hum and thinking about how different the band was back then. It is great to see the growth from U2-3 to NLOTH. Such a great band. Makes one wonder how The Beatles COULD have grown and been that much MORE great had they been able to keep it together...

Anywho...

So turn up "Angel of Harlem" or "Love Rescue Me" or any of Rattle and Hum and have a peek at some SUN STUDIOS and SUN STUDIOS U2 related piccies.

100_0936_jpg_w300h404.jpg

1320555695_9ab4582a6f.jpg

1402921389_f0712b7422_b.jpg

1535624643_124fc859da.jpg

2212978943_527a650050_o.jpg

I have some non U2 shots of the upstairs and outside of the studio that I can post later....on my way to work now. The pics I have of upstairs are probably Elvis stuff. I don't think there's anything U2 related in the museum. It's all downstairs.

I had a dream and you were in it, E_O. :crack: You were behind me at a concert and at the end of the first song, we talked about Edge's guitars. :lol:

And that is exactly what would probably happen, knowing how you and I are about guitars and such.

You know me, I will talk music, guitars and U2 anytime. "These are a few of my favorite things"

:up:

And that is exactly what would probably happen, knowing how you and I are about guitars and such.

You know me, I will talk music, guitars and U2 anytime. "These are a few of my favorite things"

:up:

:lol:

My whole dream is in the tour forum in the "Have you dreamt about the tour yet? I have!" thread. :lol: I've had two U2 tour related dreams. :crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom