Help Me Prank a Co-Worker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the tin foil one is my fav.

these are good too:

19865841_77c92a09f0.jpg

19862976_4cee9c8e7d.jpg

and some other ones:

- Advertise a colleague's job as available. Leave their number with extension for contact. Be sure it is well paying and with low qualifications.
- Each day move a co-workers desk an inch.
- Put a brown paper bag in the office fridge labeled "squirrel"
- Install the clapper on something (anything)

- Change the extensions programmed on his phone.
- Change the settings on his PC to another region so the keyboard keys are re-mapped.

I like the ideas of screwing with his computer. The desktop wallpaper idea is fantastic.

I'd also put something in his shoes, but farther down the front so he can't see it as he puts them on. The possibilities there are endless.

Oh yeah....

change the microsoft sounds when, for example, an error message is displayed.

I replaced "Ding.wav" with a file that had a nasty burp recording. I named it Ding.wav and turned the speakers up.

Scared the shit out of him.

In terms of screwing with his computer ...

In Word, under the "Tools" menu, select "Auto Correct Options."

Select the "AutoCorrect" tab.

In "Replace" and "With" Boxes add a few things.

For example in the "Replace" box, put his Name (i.e. John Smith). Then in the "With" box, enter something like "Princess Sparkle".

Click "Add."

Then, every time he types his name, it will be replaced with Princess Sparkle.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

he snuck up on me in my office and set off an air horn at the end of last year, sending me flying off of my chair to the floor, ears ringing for a week.

i've vowed revenge, and revenge i shall have.

OMFG..!!! :ohmy: :lmao: x infinity.. you poor thing! :hug:

revenge can be quite fun... :evil:

JessicaAnn said:

For example in the "Replace" box, put his Name (i.e. John Smith). Then in the "With" box, enter something like "Princess Sparkle".

Click "Add."

:lol:

Does he buy lottery tickets?

Tivo/Dvr the lottery drawing on TV one night, and write the numbers down. The following day, suggest those numbers to him, without telling him where they came from. Then at night, when it's time for the lotto drawing, distract him and start the tivo playback.

When he thinks he's won the lottery, you can watch him go nuts and get all excited for nothing.

JessicaAnn said:

Click "Add."

:lmao:

cheesy but i'd do it if i could:

take something off victim's desk, hide it. send a ransom note and demand money for missing object. dont tell him who you are. tell him where to leave the money.

or...

screen capture something off another coworker's desktop, then set it to victim's desktop to confuse the hell out of him.

ok he's a co-worker... i don't live with him, i don't dorm with him, i haven't been in college for 5 years now.

let's get back on task people :mad:

although i must say, the auto correct to princess sparkle suggestion is brilliant, and it shall be done.

but i need something bigger... something on a grand scale that will be noticed by more than just him.

balloons will be done if nothing else can be thought of... but i'm still holding out hope for something bigger.

D-day is monday, btw.

JessicaAnn said:

Click "Add."

I :heart: this one!! right up there with the tin foil, fake desktop...

but i need something bigger... something on a grand scale that will be noticed by more than just him.

D-day is monday, btw. [/B]

Change the contacts in his personal e-mail groups to completely different people.

That oughta do it.

ok he's a co-worker... i don't live with him, i don't dorm with him, i haven't been in college for 5 years now.

let's get back on task people :mad:

although i must say, the auto correct to princess sparkle suggestion is brilliant, and it shall be done.

balloons will be done if nothing else can be thought of... but i'm still holding out hope for something bigger.

D-day is monday, btw.

noooo i was just saying take out his office furniture (desk, chair, computer) and replace it with little plastic toys.

namkcuR said:
Does he buy lottery tickets?

Tivo/Dvr the lottery drawing on TV one night, and write the numbers down. The following day, suggest those numbers to him, without telling him where they came from. Then at night, when it's time for the lotto drawing, distract him and start the tivo playback.

When he thinks he's won the lottery, you can watch him go nuts and get all excited for nothing.

In case you haven't noticed, I quit...........I quit, I quit,I quit!!!!

Glad wrap his office so he has to slash his way into it, invisible force field-like. It's a cheaper option too, if you go to a cheap supermarket and buy a caterer's roll or cheap brand. Easy to clean up, too.

or how about this...This might be better..

When hes out of his office, at night go into the school (or where ever he works) and super glue his furniture to the ceiling, but it has to be in the exact place as it would be, but above him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom