help ladies and gents!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the weather like where you live? Would packing up a picnic be a problem with weather/no nearby river/beach? Thne of course, if you both feel indifferently to water and picnics, this idea sucks anway, lol.

Is there a show in town at the theatre or something you could go and see? Have a dinner somewhere nice, and book a hotel? Corny, I know, but how nice is it to stay in a hotel when you dont have to be anywhere or do anything and you can swim in the pool, have a drink and dinner, absolutely unwind...But then, if you think the cost is ecxessive, that's not going to work either :D

You could go the tried and true route of cooking her up a really good dinner, renting some movies and doing a relaxed night at home?

I'd be more creative, but I dont know what type of people you both are.
:lol:

i live in ohio so its rather chilly now. which really sux because i love the outdoors. there is a grocery store down the street from me called jungle jims which is more or less a mall with nothing but rare foods. i am starting to think of cooking her a dinner. she never lets me in the kitchen. so its a good thing she'll be at work during the day.

any ideas of what i should cook?

http://www.junglejims.com/

ok, if you have never cooked for her, thats sth you could do. what would you think of getting some antipasti, you just have to put them on the plates. then maybe you could cook a good pasta and then thin slices of scallopine in white wine? maybe with some vegetable.

antipasti would be some sorts of ham, salami, and vegetables in oil( special delicious stuff like artichokes, onions in balsamico, stuff like dat.

thats all things that are relatively easy and fast. for the pasta you need a BIG pot with SALTY water, put the pasta inside when the water cooks, not before; taste it after 10 min if it is "al dente", if not, let it cook another 2 minutes. you can buy the sauce in the supermarket, some green pesto would make it stylish, and this is so simple, you just put the water out, the pasta back into the bowl, the cold ready pesto over it and mix. have some white wine.

when you´re feeling dizzy, it is good to start the second main course, meat. i´m not gonna explain that now.. maybe you will already be fed up wwith the pasta so then you can just take her to the bedroom.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom