Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock may be the best Chef, but he is an ass....he would piss everyone off that had to work for him....I was sad to see Julia go...Chef was correct in what he said to her...but he is truly trying to help her out which is so cool!

Rock has a big temper, but I think he may take it all. I really liked Julia, but I thought it was really sweet what Chef did for her.

If I were to guess I'd say that Bonnie goes next and then Rock and Jen will be the two finalists. I could actually see Jen winning as well so I guess it could go either way.

Ok, Honestly, I don't like Rock's attitude, but Jen and Bonnie WERE ganging up on him in the first place trying to make him look bad, but hey, it IS a competitive show so....yeah

Slipstream said:
A chef with a temper? That's almost a prerequisite.

:madwife: hey, hey, hey....watch what you say! :sad: :(

Actually, I have no idea what this show is about. Unfortunately with my schedule, I don't get to watch much TV and I never remember to watch if I record.

I've never met a Chef with a temper. Arrogant yes, temper no. However, completely insane, which could be confused for having a temper, when it's competition time (I'm assuming this show is a competition) but otherwise it's all about making the food into beautiful pieces of art. :heart:

prisz25 said:

Rocks temper is terrible though, and he treated Jen horribly.
Yeah, but Jen wasn't exactly an innocent victim, like bono_212 said, she was making plenty of effort to make him look bad, she's a very subtle bomb tosser, she's been doing it all season, and I'd like her to go next and leave Bonnie and Rock as the finalists.

should have been Rock and Jen to be nominated, not Julia - just for the simple fact that they contunued to snipe and bicker even after advisement, both acted like asses last night, and even though Julia didnt have a chance of winning, she didnt deserve to go last night, aw well, as far as who wins this one now, I think all 3 of them wouldnt be able to get a kitchen staff behind them the way they act, Bonnie with her tears and throwing out good food, and the other 2 with their attitudes....who cares really.....

No surprise that Julia won the competition at the high school. Hello, you are cooking for high schoolers! Most high schoolers will take a chicken sandwich and onion rings over goat cheese any day. Julia had it right, everybody else was trying too hard. That stuff is right up Julia's alley though.

Vinnie was so stupid!! Why did he keep making the food early???? :crack: In the words of George Costanza, "Wow...now THAT guy got CANNED!"

Rock was just being nasty, he went overboard. It was actually kind of nice to see him cry and show some remorse for how he acted, but I think it would have been nicer to see him apologize to Jen...and then have her apologize as well, of course. Who knows, maybe he did, but that ended up on the cutting room floor. :shrug:

Julia may have gotten the boot, but that's about the nicest way somebody can be booted. I'm happy for her.

I hope that Chef R follows through with Julia. You could tell he has a soft spot for her.

Rock's crocodile tears were not for how badly he treated Jen, they were for himself. He's still a jerk in my book.

Bonochick said:
No surprise that Julia won the competition at the high school. Hello, you are cooking for high schoolers! Most high schoolers will take a chicken sandwich and onion rings over goat cheese any day. Julia had it right, everybody else was trying too hard. That stuff is right up Julia's alley though.

Vinnie was so stupid!! Why did he keep making the food early???? :crack: In the words of George Costanza, "Wow...now THAT guy got CANNED!"

Rock was just being nasty, he went overboard. It was actually kind of nice to see him cry and show some remorse for how he acted, but I think it would have been nicer to see him apologize to Jen...and then have her apologize as well, of course. Who knows, maybe he did, but that ended up on the cutting room floor. :shrug:

Julia may have gotten the boot, but that's about the nicest way somebody can be booted. I'm happy for her.

I'm in complete agreement. The high school thing seemed so simple to me, just cook want kids want. With the Rock thing, I think perhaps he probably did apologise, or Jen and him made up, 'cause he really did feel like a schmuck. I hope this happened anyway. I reckoned Julia would be gone and it really showed Ramsay's soft side that we see regularly on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. But man, seeing him sack Josh was some serious agro!

Rock really needs to keep his temper in check but as we see on most reality shows it's a pressure that gets to a lot of people especially something so competitive. This extreme stress would probably not be seen outside the show or it would be a different form of stress. I'm still sticking with Rock or Jen for the win.

not so sure I agree with the 2 finalists...they both seem to need a bit more experience before being handed a restaurant to run

Man I missed tonights episode! Jen's gone? So...pretty much there's no competition at all for Rock now right :lol:

Wow, its about time the spaghetti from the trash girl got ousted. I couldn't take that face any longer. I mean the reaction when she won the challenge, oh lord.

bono_212 said:
So...pretty much there's no competition at all for Rock now right :lol:

That's what I was thinking. Not to discount Bonnie's talent...but compared to Rock...I'll be shocked if she beats him.

I was cracking up at Rock when he and Bonnie were cleaning...:lol: :heart: Bonnie...:der: :shrug:

She cant run a restaurant. She's too flighty and loopy. She cant even clean her dorm!

I think he should thrown them both in the garbage, maybe its just m e, but I wouldnt want to put my name behind hiring either of them to run a restaurant.

:|

Sicy said:
She cant run a restaurant. She's too flighty and loopy. She cant even clean her dorm!

"Rock, I'm hungry."

"Rock, I can make a bed."

"Rock, I'm tired."

"Rock, I hate to clean."

"Rock"

"Rock"

"Rock"

Back
Top Bottom