Hell For Certain, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

oh after seeing Bono up close I'm sure I will :ohmy: :eyebrow: :wink: . . . . . . . . . . :lmao:

smut just can't be contained sometimes :wink:

... :lmao: :lmao:

That was even better than "you can guess what I'll be doing when I get home." "Masturbation!"

coolian2 said:

A wanking joke. Way to keep it highbrow, Assver.

Oh, you weren't around to get that reference, as you're rather on the wrong (or, as the case may be, right) side of the Tasman. Just after Jen and cin turned up to U2 3D on the night of the premiere, I made some remark about "well, you can guess what I'll be doing when I get home" in the context of posting on Interference, and cin just blurts out "masturbation!"

Fuck, it was funny.

Axver said:

Oh, you weren't around to get that reference, as you're rather on the wrong (or, as the case may be, right) side of the Tasman. Just after Jen and cin turned up to U2 3D on the night of the premiere, I made some remark about "well, you can guess what I'll be doing when I get home" in the context of posting on Interference, and cin just blurts out "masturbation!"

Fuck, it was funny.

:laugh:

I had a suspicion it wasn't you. At least i back-pedalled nice and quickly

Axver said:

Fuck, it was funny.

Oh fuck, how did i forget this?

AXVER = OWNED

cinnaminson said:

:lol: :lol: at least I made a good first impression, imagine what comes out of my mouth when I've known someone for ages :wink:

:lol: It was so Superthread-ish too.

cinnaminson said:

:lol:

by mee, yaaaahoooo, suck on that train boy.

:D

That wasn't my night, was it? You owned me, then One three times ...

But it was a good night. :up:

cinnaminson said:

:lol: :lmao: you dirty pricks, I didn't even think of that.

You boys are far too young to know of such things:eyebrow:

Wasn't it you who thought I was mid-20s?

Or was that Jen?

coolian2 said:

Oh.....that's what i meant too :uhoh:

Suuuure.

That joke really should've been made when we were in Cumbum or Hole Of Horcum.

Didn't one/both of you think I'm 25 or 26 or something, though, rather than 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom