Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet nobody here just watched Letterman, right? The EYKIW thread is not entirely precise about the snippetry from today and I'd rather like to update U2gigs. Oh well, hopefully it'll be on YouTube soon.

Following on what's being talked about with regards to that performance, does anyone else think Edge's guitar is a bit fuzzier? I think it's a bit more like NLOTH II than normal Beautiful Day, but I could be hearing things.

Love the whining on EYKIW about how the band didn't play another new song. Of course they would do an old song at some point! I wish it had been something like NYD or UTEOTW or OOC, but that was a very worthy performance of Beautiful Day. And what do you expect anyway?

love the whining on eykiw about how the band didn't play another new song. Of course they would do an old song at some point! I wish it had been something like nyd or uteotw or ooc, but that was a very worthy performance of beautiful day. And what do you expect anyway?

in this town
in this town
in this town
in this town
in this town

respect

Following on what's being talked about with regards to that performance, does anyone else think Edge's guitar is a bit fuzzier? I think it's a bit more like NLOTH II than normal Beautiful Day, but I could be hearing things.

Yeah... actually I just watched it and the transition from the chorus to the main riff seemed weird. Like the energy should go up from the chorus to the main riff... but it actually loses steam to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom