Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:

you have to eat as soon as you get up to start your metabolism. breakfast is the cornerstone of your day (man, I think I just channeled my mom)

Breakfast :yuck:

Only eat breakfast while on vacation... :D

tryan101 said:
you have to eat as soon as you get up to start your metabolism. breakfast is the cornerstone of your day (man, I think I just channeled my mom)
:lol:

And here I was contemplating consulting a nutritionist because the only foods I like are bad for me. I'll just PM you instead :sexywink:

Miri I hope it works out that you will be able to make it to Hawaii :hug:

Last edited:
I hope so.
Some work issues need to be resolved first though.
And that ain't gonna be easy.
Am definitely bringing a slutty outfit if I make it though.

Last edited:
u2forlife said:
ETA: Have a great weekend everyone: kickboxing, partying, getting over a cold and all those who have to work :(

:wave:

Ditto to you!
Have a good one.
I fall into the last category: have to work tomorrow.
:sigh:

It shouldn't be too bad. What I'll be doing tomorrow is very social, so I'm actually looking forward to it, as strange as that may sound.

ThoraSEB said:
I have to work tomorrow as well. Oh joy. At least I have fun things planned for the rest of the weekend.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has to work.
Unfortunately I don't have fun things planned for the rest of the weekend.
Appartement desperately needs to get cleaned.

Last edited:
I am at work, just checking in to see what's going on. I see a 2nd Sao Paolo show added....wish that was a SECOND HAWAII SHOW!!! :rant:

Love the pics of the flea market! :up: Definitely gonna have to go check that out!

11 threads in 19 days

Almost 70 days left till Hawaii.

11 (19 more days) + 11 (19 more days) + 11 (19 more days) + 6 (8 more days) = 39 threads

11 + 39 = 50

More than 50, I'd say.

Which would have been my guess without all the calculations.

Tickets are printed :drool:

There will be at least 25 but I'm betting on 50 threads too. Eventually, the thread shifts to talk of bunnies, or PLEBA and it's like a truck running down a hill. 10 pages later the thread slowly returns to Hawaii.:lol:

Plus there has been hardly any discussion on what people are doing when they get to Hawaii. We are still waiting and hoping for the second show. I just woke up, going to the gym, and back to work for last shift for the week. I hate graveyard shifts.:madspit:

ETA You have to come now Miringeltje, since you bought tickets. Hope all the chips fall in the right places.

Hehehe!

I'm out of here for a little while.
Have to go find and buy emergency blankets and lightsticks.
Wish me luck.
Couldn't find enough last weekend.
If anybody knows where they're sold, please let me know.

Hi. I do not have a ticket yet and am "on the fence" about going.

I saw the Portland show in December and it was my first U2 concert. I got into the ellipse and had a blast!

I have a few questions. I have read a bunch of the previous threads, but go lost in a sea of posts. So please forgive me if this has all been covered before....

When are people planning on lining up for GA?

How does a stadium show compare to an arena show? Also, is it correct that there is an 'inner circle' which is filled on a first-come basis?

Is anyone doing an ETS package?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom