Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still nothing :|

I saw that link to interference too :yikes:

I love Rocko - lots of love to Rocko over here

(actually thinking about doing an article about the whole thing now :nerd: Just as soon I as finish the one on Kanye West :reject: )

nurse chrissi said:
still nothing :|

I saw that link to interference too :yikes:

I love Rocko - lots of love to Rocko over here

(actually thinking about doing an article about the whole thing now :nerd: Just as soon I as finish the one on Kanye West :reject: )

:up: :applaud: I love articles! I hope they are done soon!
Yay Chrissi!

kellyahern said:
Is Rocko the one that brought the dog on tour? I thought that one of the crew brought their dog with them.

Or maybe I'm just imagining that. I thought I saw a dog in Seattle. I have a cold, too much medicine, maybe I should lay down now . . . :reject:

No, you're not imagining it...but it's one of the truck drivers that has the dog, think it's the same dog that also did Elevation.

kellyahern said:
Is Rocko the one that brought the dog on tour? I thought that one of the crew brought their dog with them.

Or maybe I'm just imagining that. I thought I saw a dog in Seattle. I have a cold, too much medicine, maybe I should lay down now . . . :reject:

Lon has the dog--a cocker spaniel named Corky :cute:

Hope you get over your cold soon :hug:

tryan101 said:

want my notes from my STL-Omaha airport and plane experience with him and his crew (including the ladies, who were suuuuuuuper cool)?

bring 'em on
I plan of hammering it out on Sunday - I mean it this time :reject:

tryan101 said:

want my notes from my STL-Omaha airport and plane experience with him and his crew (including the ladies, who were suuuuuuuper cool)?

Let me guess--on Southwest airlines?

:lmao:

Corky is such a spaz :cute:

He so wanted to crash with April and I in Pittsburgh...

I think Lon probably did too... we said no to both :lol:

Miroslava said:

ok, this is sad--we know names of the truck driver's
dog .

and here's Lon's joke

"you know why the crew have dogs on the tour? less obvious than sheep."
:rolleyes:

Lon and Corky came to visit us :lol:

Think he was impressed by our set up and then they stayed for Pizza :D

ruffian said:

ok, this is sad--we know names of the truck driver's
dog .

and here's Lon's joke

"you know why the crew have dogs on the tour? less obvious than sheep."
:rolleyes:

ok that joke was like, ewe....and i do not mean that like sheep, ewe-another name for a sheep....i mean YUCK!

nurse chrissi said:
The road crew seem oddly obsessed with their dogs (not that there is anything wrong with that)

:lmao: well let's hope it's not a sheep-like obsession. At least our mutual friend's is at home and not on the road.

tryan101 said:

Yup. Just goes to show ya. Even grammy award winners end up riding the (air)bus sometimes. People are going NO WAY Kanye rides with the rest of us. I'm all, yeah, well 20 tickets adds up, and I don't think there were any other alternatives.

I was on your flight! I was chatting with one of his "guys" on the way to baggage claim until my sleeping bag popped out of the chute...and he said, "aww, baby, don't tell me you're slummin' it on the sidewalk?"

:lol:

hey, i'm one classy chick...

bfloxng said:

Yo, biatch. If you can post you can answer the damned phone!:|

Maybe she wanted you to leave a voice message? She probably just wants something for us to load onto our ipods.:drool:

ramblin rose said:

Maybe she wanted you to leave a voice message? She probably just wants something for us to load onto our ipods.:drool:

oh oh oh oh :hyper: Kev, leave her a message! Call her a Sally!

pleeeeeeeeeesaaaaaaase???

:drool:

Miroslava said:

He so wanted to crash with April and I in Pittsburgh...

I think Lon probably did too... we said no to both :lol:

:giggle: i think this guy likes to flirt with the fangirls. i encountered lon and his dog in LA the afternoon of the rehearsal show. i was coo-ing over the dog (i :heart: animals), but the dog ran away from me... his owner (lon?) then goes "he just gets shy around pretty girls". :wink:

(yes, i'm a lurker in the Hawaii thread :wave: and there's no chance i'm going... really, no chance... :reject: )

Guess who has a speshial recording from Kevin? :love:

Will have to wait until the weekend though. Not at home tonight.

*Ally* said:

:giggle: i think this guy likes to flirt with the fangirls. i encountered lon and his dog in LA the afternoon of the rehearsal show. i was coo-ing over the dog (i :heart: animals), but the dog ran away from me... his owner (lon?) then goes "he just gets shy around pretty girls". :wink:

(yes, i'm a lurker in the Hawaii thread :wave: and there's no chance i'm going... really, no chance... :reject: )

i'm tellin' ya, he uses the dog as bait, but I don't think the poor guy has gotten many nibbles. seems he at least got some pizza, though...

and you should really come to Hawaii! I predict major caving, anyway :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom