Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever stop to think that the whole "misquote" is intentional? (I.e., float the rumor that U2 may be done touring and let it get legs of its own?).

Don't you think anyone interviewing the Edge would have further delved into that comment while he was still there?

Carek1230 said:
Dammit! See, just becuz I was busy workin today I missed EVERYTHING!!!! :rant:

:hug:

You didn't miss the official announcement.

You'll see I'll miss it though.

Only heading to work now.

Bye everyone!

:wave:

bfloxng said:
Did anyone ever stop to think that the whole "misquote" is intentional? (I.e., float the rumor that U2 may be done touring and let it get legs of its own?).

Don't you think anyone interviewing the Edge would have further delved into that comment while he was still there?

First you see aliens in the U2 ETS page and now this...

Why don't you call Oliver Stone? :eyebrow:

And don't know, wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. Or maybe the interviewer, not putting himself in the shoes of morons that can't understand quotes within their context didn't think to delve any further :hmm:

Damn, just pulled up a pair of GA's on ticketmaster, and also some pairs in Orange seats too. Either they released more tickets, or they tossed out some bad orders.

Dang, now getting sets of 4 together again.

Shoot, looks like we've got more waiting ahead of us.

u2forlife said:
just sent you an email. You'll have fun with that! :wink:

:hmm: need to get my sig Hawaii ready

That email:lmao: ....Now I am even more anxious to hear of a second show now

Why must they make us wait in suspense like this.
I need to know if I will need one or two skank shirts:rant:

Carmelu2fan said:

That email:lmao: ....Now I am even more anxious to hear of a second show now

Why must they make us wait in suspense like this.
I need to know if I will need one or two skank shirts:rant:

It will make your shank shirt more of a skank shirt if you wear it twice without washing it or, for that matter, without even taking it off between wears. :hmm:

Kevin - this is for you
slap.gif

jackass.gif

mrpoptop said:
Rockos page updated to just April 8th now.

It still says 8th and 9th in the text at the bottom. I didn't see it earlier, but did it used to say 8th and 9th in the large letters at the top where it currently says 8th?

bfloxng said:

It will make your shank shirt more of a skank shirt if you wear it twice without washing it or, for that matter, without even taking it off between wears. :hmm:

:lol: I could just imagine how bad I would smell if I wear to do that

Heat+Sweat=BO:yuck:

:hmm: That would be a way to make sure no one crowded me along the rail:wink:

u2forlife said:
Carmel, I would trust this guy's advice. He almost never ever steers people in the wrong direction :wink:

Remember we are roomates so you would have to indure the BO even more than the rest:evil:

Halup said:

It still says 8th and 9th in the text at the bottom. I didn't see it earlier, but did it used to say 8th and 9th in the large letters at the top where it currently says 8th?

yes, it was on the top of the page before...

and it's all because of Kevin's shenanigans that Miroslava's tent won't house us :sad:

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom