Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_acrobat said:
Fear not, if they added a second show, it would definitely be sold out by April 8/9. That's really all that matters is that it is sold out by the time the band walk onstage.

Well, I think we and they know that.

But we also know U2, and they don't seem to like doing "oh, it eventually sold out shows" They like OMG!! It sold out immediately shows! Which is why I think most of us are so anxious about the show selling NOW!

Cannot pull up 3 or 4 anymore. However I just pulled a yellow Sec DD, Row 7 pair, so some pairs still scattered about...

There goes Sec A...row 7...at $49.50 a piece! Wonder why that section up there is that price but none of the others?

Okay, now I'm confused.

I just asked for 2, best available, and I got:

Sec A, Row 7, seats 3 and 4, $49.50 each.

Apparently they were holding back the cheap seats until the more expensive ones sold out. :(

I know there were no $49 seats available before. They must have just released them.

Okay, and now when I try again, I can't get anything. Go figure.

cleazer said:
Okay, now I'm confused.

I just asked for 2, best available, and I got:

Sec A, Row 7, seats 3 and 4, $49.50 each.

Apparently they were holding back the cheap seats until the more expensive ones sold out. :(

I know there were no $49 seats available before. They must have just released them.

Just pulled up the exact same seats!!

Pop Artist said:
Cannot pull up 3 or 4 anymore. However I just pulled a yellow Sec DD, Row 7 pair, so some pairs still scattered about...

There goes Sec A...row 7...at $49.50 a piece! Wonder why that section up there is that price but none of the others?
Someone posted a diagram a while back with some obstructed/limited views all the way back there. It might be those :hmm:

Pop Artist said:
The A sections are the worst sections in the stadium when it's in the baseball configuration. Check out this link.

u2forlife said:
Hi Miri :wave:

Me too! This might be it... :hyper:

Hey!! :wave:

Best available single seat for any price was in the brown (3rd) level earlier this morning, now it's in the red (4th) level.

And what do you know, pulled up a pair in section DD, row 7, yellow (5th) level.

TM is all over the place.

I agree, u2forlife. I need to go pay attention to work instead of freaking out about Hawaii. :lol:

Woohoo! I'm a refugee! :dance:

ETA: These Hawaii threads have definitely helped me boost my post count!

SUGGESTION: Lets all stop hogging ticketmaster for the next hour and let people who actually want tickets have a chance to get them. Pairs are coming up rather infrequently, so there probably aren't many left. I have a feeling that some people may have been forced into getting singles already, when they would have preferred pairs.

cleazer said:
SUGGESTION: Lets all stop hogging ticketmaster for the next hour and let people who actually want tickets have a chance to get them. Pairs are coming up rather infrequently, so there probably aren't many left. I have a feeling that some people may have been forced into getting singles already, when they would have preferred pairs.

:applaud:

I thought I was a :nerd: but you guys make me feel better

:wink:

Miroslava said:

I thought I was a :nerd: but you guys make me feel better

:wink:
Axver can quote pi to 100 decimal places.

Little does he know he's being slandered in this thread! :macdevil:

cleazer said:
Axver can quote pi to 100 decimal places.

Little does he know he's being slandered in this thread! :macdevil:

That's the least of his :nerd: problems

:shh:

:lol:

Hey ThoraSEB!! :wave:

Did I read it correctly that you are planning on going to Hawaii?
How far are you?

It's MLK Day here in the States.
So some people don't have to work today.
But for others (like me) it's just another normal work day.
I always consider Monday as the slow start of the work week.

Miringeltje said:
Hey ThoraSEB!!

How far are you with the Hawaii plans?

Hi Miri! :wave:

They're coming along great! I'm so excited! :hyper: Just have one more little detail to confirm, then I can put my name down for sure as someone who's going!! I should find out sometime this afternoon.

Thora :hyper:

19.gif

:ohmy:

Woo!!!

But :scream: for me!

Miroslava thought she was a :nerd:

How's this for being a nerd?
I'm gonna predict I might be the only one posting in this thread that might be stuck at home when all of you are having a blast on Hawaii!

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even posting in this thread.

It must be, because there's always the slightest chance.

And because I know I would be a great rail skank.

What do I have to do to sign up for S.L.U.T.S. ?

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
I'm gonna predict I might be the only one posting in this thread that might be stuck at home when all of you are having a blast on Hawaii!
Wouldn't it be funny if Bono got a sore throat and they had to cancel the show? Or if they cancelled the show for any reason whatsoever? :lmao:

Miringeltje said:
:ohmy:

Woo!!!

But :scream: for me!

Miroslava thought she was a :nerd:

How's this for being a nerd?

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even posting in this thread.

It must be, because there's always the slightest chance.
And because I know I would be a great rail skank.

Where do I go to sign up for S.L.U.T.S. ?

Well, I am the President and Founder of S.L.U.T.S. so I am the one to talk to. Don't let U2RMW fool you into thinking he's got any say about it. He's under that mistaken impression that the sexually part of S.L.U.T.S. has to do with the tapers, but in reality, the plan is to con dudes of our choosing (am thinking impressionable, yet strong young men [i.e., High School Football players] into doing our dirty work for us and breaking into their homes and stealing their masters :drool:

cleazer said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Bono got a sore throat and they had to cancel the show? Or if they cancelled the show for any reason whatsoever? :lmao:

Oh yeah, hilarious! :mad:

Miroslava said:

Well, I am the President and Founder of S.L.U.T.S. so I am the one to talk to. Don't let U2RMW fool you into thinking he's got any say about it. He's under that mistaken impression that the sexually part of S.L.U.T.S. has to do with the tapers, but in reality, the plan is to con dudes of our choosing (am thinking impressionable, yet strong young men [i.e., High School Football players] into doing our dirty work for us and breaking into their homes and stealing their masters :drool:

especially while said tapers are out of town :shifty:

u2forlife said:
Morning everyone :wave:

I've met 10 people on the front page, but I've communicated with a lot more by email. Can't wait to meet everyone in Hawaii. Is Friday still the front runner for the Interference meet and greet?

Aww, I cannot wait to meet you too!!!

I am also excited on meeting the rest of you all...What a fun bunch:wave:

I cannot wait to become a rail skank:giggle:
I still need to find a slutty top though, I cannot give up my comfy shoes and jeans though...hmmm will that look ok?:uhoh:

I plan on jeans, but that's just me. I practically live in them. But jeans shopping may be in order. And tops... And wardrobe for Hawaii, yeah, that it :yes: Who's with me??? :hyper:

Carmelu2fan said:

Aww, I cannot wait to meet you too!!!

I am also excited on meeting the rest of you all...What a fun bunch:wave:

I cannot wait to become a rail skank:giggle:
I still need to find a slutty top though, I cannot give up my comfy shoes and jeans though...hmmm will that look ok?:uhoh:

For most of my shows I had FLAT ballet slipper type shoes and for the later colder shows I had snow boots, also pretty flat... It is no good if your feet are not happy :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom