Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:

how was the party?

Awesome :happy:

If you skip the part of it always being a party of five, with me being the fifth solo one... :heart: my friends though. And I am a good cook :drool:

And the dude in the picture is the one I would love to get lei'd by as I deplane in HNL.. Jason Momoa :drool:

faithingrace said:

The price of the flight I had been watching all week (just in case I really did get GA's and lost my mind) went up $150 as I was booking it, and the hotel ran out of rooms! Book now if you can, that is Spring Break for a lot of Americans or at least West Coasters. Hence this teacher is going to HAWAII!!!

:applaud: Congrats! Another booking!

And on Dane Cook: I wish I was closer to the Garden, that's a pretty nice offer to hook folks up with tix! Thanks. I'm stuck re-watching Dane's dvds repeatedly and hoping for a local appearance or another TV appearance. He ROCKED hosting on SNL!

Miroslava said:

Awesome :happy:

If you skip the part of it always being a party of five, with me being the fifth solo one... :heart: my friends though. And I am a good cook :drool:

And the dude in the picture is the one I would love to get lei'd by as I deplane in HNL.. Jason Momoa :drool:

*knows a 30-ish ER Dr. in Honolulu, IF you'd like to meet him....

tryan101 said:

*knows a 30-ish ER Dr. in Honolulu, IF you'd like to meet him....

:lol:

Thanks... I like to believe I am single by choice :hmm: I am preeeeeeeetty sure that is the case, though if it is not, please don't prove me wrong...

[random]And while looking for more Jason pics, I just found out he's 6'5" :drool:[/random]

Miroslava said:

Thanks... I like to believe I am single by choice :hmm: I am preeeeeeeetty sure that is the case, though if it is not, please don't prove me wrong...

And while looking for more Jason pics, I just found out he's 6'5" :drool:

Just a wee bit taller than the B man!:wink:

Ok, just point him in the general direction of the tall mouthy pogoing mexican chick! :happy:

ETA: Damn whomever just said I could type! :madwife: had some bad typos!:lol:

ETA to the ETA; I had typos on the ETA :lmao:

Last edited:
Alli, I see you lurking!

You owe me:

1. Portland pictures
2. Skank off pics

:madwife:

You're a tease! :angry:

*goes to perv out on the Bono/Edge thread at Pleba-

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

[random]And while looking for more Jason pics, I just found out he's 6'5" :drool:[/random]

:up: A tall one!! :applaud:

A couple weeks ago, I was looking through my pics, and found one of my ex and I... He's 6'8" I looked teeny next to him

:ohmy:

Miroslava said:
A couple weeks ago, I was looking through my pics, and found one of my ex and I... He's 6'8" I looked teeny next to him

:ohmy:

WOW! 6'8" is Tall! I've ever only been with one guy in my life taller than me, 2 my same height. My Ex husband was 2 inches shorter. I HATE WEARING FLAT SHOES!

(Note: We do shrink in our aging process, Miro......I was 5'10" since my sophomore hi school year till about 2-1/2 yrs ago. I'm 5'9" as of Oct. this year! ACK! ):wink:

I posted a couple of polls at the site about getting together just to test the waters. Check it out!!!

Slight bit of good news:

I just took a look at ticketmaster, and I saw some tickets come up for yellow section B and section BB. So that means we're getting closer to a sell-out.

There might still be a few C's left in there, but now that they're starting on the B's, we're almost there. Hopefully tomorrow they'll finish off all the B's and the A's, and then we can hear about a second show on Tuesday.

cleazer said:
Okay, who else here has tickets for the show but doesn't have plane tickets to Hawaii yet?

I do, & don't yet.:eyebrow:

still only 1 show on TM....over 300 ticket scalpers on ebay:madspit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom