Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrgh!! Can't wait for second show anymore...have to get my butt to the Seahawks game. (I'm so conflicted over my two great loves today!)

So IF the second show goes on sale today and IF anyone gets 1 or 2 extra GAs, I will more than likely be looking to pick some up!!!

Aloha and GO HAWKS!!!

I think the list is updated, if at all possible, PM me with any updates you wish me to add at least until things calm down a little :crack:

And congrats everyone. :D

Miroslava said:
I think the list is updated, if at all possible, PM me with any updates you wish me to add at least until things calm down a little :crack:

you rock :hug:

now go enjoy planning your dinner party :madwife:

I like to buy catered things and then put them in my own dishes - it works :up:

:wink:

:whistle: ladedadedadeda... At the moment it's still early (only 10:03AM in Hawaii) but when do you think we throw in the towel on a second date on sale today?

faithingrace said:
I got 3 ga's! Now how do I break the news to my hubby that we are going to HAVE to go to Hawaii?:eyebrow: BTW just pulled up 2 BB orange row 5.

wear a coconut bra and grass skirt - see if that works

icon_hula.gif

or ask him if he wants to get "lei'd"
5.gif

faithingrace said:
I got 3 ga's! Now how do I break the news to my hubby that we are going to HAVE to go to Hawaii?:eyebrow: BTW just pulled up 2 BB orange row 5.

cook him a good meal, then a nice evening together...then break him with the news :wink:

kellyahern said:
Did anyone see a ticketfast option? Or did they just not offer it this time?

I didn't see anything but standard mail and two other options that I glossed over, I think they were for Canadien buyers or overseas buyers maybe?

Does anyone know if any airlines are running better deals to fly to Honolulu? I'm only finding $600ish flights.

And a (half-hearted) props to ticketbastard! Is it me, or did no one have any real problems? Other than those who unfortunately got shut out for now...

kellyahern said:
Did anyone see a ticketfast option? Or did they just not offer it this time?

Y'know, I didn't see it either...perhaps Aloha Stadium is not equipped with the scanners for it, they really only host a couple of major football games a year, most everything else of theirs is small local games.

Signy said:
Does anyone know if any airlines are running better deals to fly to Honolulu? I'm only finding $600ish flights.

dunno what you have checked so far. Try expedia or travelocity (expedia was better for me). I know many airlines fly to Hawaii, but not sure from Portland. ATA, Hawaiian Air, Delta, Continental, United, Alaska Air,... good luck!

Miroslava said:
U2 tickets on sale Saturday

List of those Interferencers confirmed as going:

AdamsWildHoney
AgentMissa - GA 4/8
Allidreamsoutloud - GA 4/8
bfloxng - GA 4/8
Bonoisagod - GA 4/8
Bort269 - GA 4/8
bump101 - GA 4/8
Carek1230 - GA 4/8
CarmelU2fan - GA 4/8
Catlady - GA 4/8
Cleazer - Undecided, but has GA and seats
Dalfan
Eep - GA 4/8
Gorman
hef4U2 - GA 4/8
hwnstyle - GA 4/8
imarocker - GA 4/8
Kariann
KellyAhern - GA 4/8
Lila64 & Maddy - GA 4/8
Miroslava - GA 4/8
MTEdge - GA 4/8
mrpoptop - GA 4/8
Nightsong - GA 4/8
Nurse Chrissi - GA 4/8
Pop Artist - 4/8 Seat. Sec K, Row 11, Orange
Poppedtart - GA 4/8
R8drgurl - GA 4/8
Ramblin Rose - GA 4/8
Ruffian - GA 4/8
Shaynar - GA 4/8
skjuls - GA 4/8
Storiesforboys - GA 4/8
Super Fan - GA 4/8
theedge111 - GA 4/8
Trevster2k - GA 4/8
Tryan101 (and clan!) - GA 4/8
U2forlife - GA 4/8
U2girl1978 - GA 4/8
u2girlcj - Undecided, but has GA and seats, Section B
U2girldebbie - GA 4/8
U2zootvfan - GA 4/8
Weinerdog - GA 4/8
Zargo - Section KK, Row 9

If you wish to be added to the list, please say so :D

I love seeing my name up there!:wave:

Lila64 said:

dunno what you have checked so far. Try expedia or travelocity (expedia was better for me). I know many airlines fly to Hawaii, but not sure from Portland. ATA, Hawaiian Air, Delta, Continental, United, Alaska Air,... good luck!

Also, assuming you need a room, definitely check the package deals on those sites instead of just the airfare. I found the best $$ on priceline....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom