Hats + Haircuts 4-ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Continuing with the topic...

ach074.jpg

too :cute:

ach141.jpg

ach156.jpg

I just love this one! :heart:

And this:
ach166.jpg

:lol:

*fuzzies :heart:

*Ahem* :uhoh: :rolleyes: STILL waiting for pics of Bono or Edge hanging out with Larry or Adam when not on stage, on tour, or at some kind of U2 function. I'm still not convinced they're that buddy-buddy in their private lives. Bono and Edge are, but not Larry and Adam, or Bono or Edge with either Larry or Adam, that's my observation and I wouldn't mind being proven wrong. There are oodles of on stage pics, and posed publicity shots, of course they're together, they're in the same band! I still think their relationship is one of friendly co-workers who enjoy each other's company at work and have nothing against each other but would never go hanging out on their own time. I've only seen Bono and Edge doing that. It seems Bono is closer to Guggi and Gavin than any member of the band. Still looking....:yawn: :scratch: ;)

Last edited:
hippy said:
they're like gangs :lol:

*runs around yelling* DAAAANCE FIIIIIIGHT!!!

west5.jpg

westside.gif

*sings*
When you're a hat,
You're a hat all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a hat,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

:shifty: I'm done now. :D

Desire4Bono said:
*Ahem* :uhoh: :rolleyes: STILL waiting for pics of Bono or Edge hanging out with Larry or Adam when not on stage, on tour, or at some kind of U2 function. I'm still not convinced they're that buddy-buddy in their private lives. Bono and Edge are, but not Larry and Adam, or Bono or Edge with either Larry or Adam, that's my observation and I wouldn't mind being proven wrong. There are oodles of on stage pics, and posed publicity shots, of course they're together, they're in the same band! I still think their relationship is one of friendly co-workers who enjoy each other's company at work and have nothing against each other but would never go hanging out on their own time. I've only seen Bono and Edge doing that. It seems Bono is closer to Guggi and Gavin than any member of the band. Still looking....:yawn: :scratch: ;)

Well of course there aren't any... obviously they hate each other, I mean, all that talk Bono does about how they're all still friends after 25 years is just blather... and the part in Flanagan's book where they're in a bar and he says they still prefer each other's company over anyone else's, he just made that up... and the end of that interview earlier when Bono asked if Larry wanted to go out for a pint, he did that so we don't catch on to them... and in the EBTTRT dance video, the shot of Edge dancing with Larry in a club, obviously a publicity stunt...

WTF?!

Must be an inside joke. I don't get it. Oh well. It doesn't matter But if you're going to do gang dances what about some West Side Story?!

"...the Jets are gonna get their kicks, toniiiiight...."

that WAS from West Side Story

Last edited:
Desire4Bono said:

Well, everytime I watch Legends, I get the sense that they are REALLY good friends. I mean, what Larry says about Bono being the only person in the world that could really hurt him and he'd be able to forgive, and when he's talking about their friendship being based on very deep things... I don't think Larry is the kind of person that would say bulls**t on a TV show.

Kristie said:

Well of course there aren't any... obviously they hate each other, I mean, all that talk Bono does about how they're all still friends after 25 years is just blather... and the part in Flanagan's book where they're in a bar and he says they still prefer each other's company over anyone else's, he just made that up...

*Sigh* Don't get your dander up. If you read my post I said "friendly" and "nothing against each other" just not hang-around type of pals. You know people like that, don't you? It's no offense. You can like someone and work well with them and enjoy their company but you just don't call them up to go, hey, let's go party. That's all I meant. Of COURSE they like each other, sheesh. That's not what I meant at all.

that WAS from West Side Story

Oh, sorry :reject: I've only seen the old version and never knew all the lyrics. I'm lame, what can I say ;) :shrug: That's what I get for attempting quick wit when it's just not in my nature :der:

Ultraviolet Light said:

*runs around yelling* DAAAANCE FIIIIIIGHT!!!

*sings*
When you're a hat,
You're a hat all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a hat,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

:shifty: I'm done now. :D

:lmao: Somehow the idea of the guys dancing around singing that makes me laugh so much!

flaming june said:

Well, everytime I watch Legends, I get the sense that they are REALLY good friends. I mean, what Larry says about Bono being the only person in the world that could really hurt him and he'd be able to forgive, and when he's talking about their friendship being based on very deep things... I don't think Larry is the kind of person that would say bulls**t on a TV show.

That is a factor I think, that Larry is so private. Look everybody I'm not being a bitch here, it's just Ballykiss angel brought this up in the other thread and she and I and maybe a few others were wondering about this, it's not that big of a federal case. I won't mention it again. :silent:

This is a very cute pic thread and I enjoyed it. I just didn't think it proved its point, that's all.

This isn't a picture, but I thought maybe it was worth contributing:
From At The End Of The World:

Larry feels, though, that there's an issue even bigger than the music to resolve before U2 goes forward. The band grew out of friendship between the four of them, he says, and if it's a choice between continuing the friendships or continuing the band, U2 has to go.

So during a Christmas break in Dublin the four members of U2 engage in heart-to-heart talks about what they expect from each other, as partners and as friends. Listening to the Hansa tapes again after a break, they sound a lot better than they did in Germany. There's plenty of good material there to work with and they decide that they can again trust each other enough to go through it together.

"There is a love between the members of this band that is deeper than whatever comes between us," Larry says after the armistice. "After almost fifteen years, which would be time for a divorce in almost any relationship, we looked at each other and said, 'Lay down your arms.' "

Ultraviolet Light said:
This isn't a picture, but I thought maybe it was worth contributing:
From At The End Of The World:

Larry feels, though, that there's an issue even bigger than the music to resolve before U2 goes forward. The band grew out of friendship between the four of them, he says, and if it's a choice between continuing the friendships or continuing the band, U2 has to go.

So during a Christmas break in Dublin the four members of U2 engage in heart-to-heart talks about what they expect from each other, as partners and as friends. Listening to the Hansa tapes again after a break, they sound a lot better than they did in Germany. There's plenty of good material there to work with and they decide that they can again trust each other enough to go through it together.

"There is a love between the members of this band that is deeper than whatever comes between us," Larry says after the armistice. "After almost fifteen years, which would be time for a divorce in almost any relationship, we looked at each other and said, 'Lay down your arms.' "

Dude. Word. :up:

I love that book! :heart:

And: Adam sneeze = TOO FECKIN' CUTE!! :cute: :happy:

Last edited:
Oh my GOD at that last picture!

::falls off chair laughing at the sla.... nope, not even going to go there::

Loved the West Side Story filk. I was thinking something along the lines of ... "Gangs of U2: a new film by Wim Wenders."

corianderstem said:
Loved the West Side Story filk. I was thinking something along the lines of ... "Gangs of U2: a new film by Wim Wenders."

:lol:

Plotline: U2 is a band of angels who give up their wings to come to earth. When they fall, they land in the Million Dollar Hotel. Evil (but still pretty damn hot) MacPhisto is there and he pits Bono and Edge aganist Adam and Larry (the gangs of U2). Later, in a shrewd political move, Bono unites the two gangs onstage at a concert. PLEBA girls rejoice.

:D

Back
Top Bottom