Has anyone seen Bono lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I deleted my remark because it was shallow and mindless.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:

Dang, I was just saying I really don't like her shoes. It wasn't a criticism of Ali, I just have different taste in shoes.

And please, PLEBA is full of comments about shallow things like how someone looks or what they're wearing. I didn't realize I could only post comments that are full of droolies and smilies and how perfect they are.

Of course she looks amazing - look at her! I just don't like the shoes. Judge me if you must, but dang, they're just shoes.

if you say 10 our fathers, 5 hail marys and a few mofos, maybe saint "awesome shoes" bono will forgive you for insulting his beautiful and cool wife's ugly shoes.

maybe.

Never! I stand by my U2-given right to dislike Ali's shoes! I'll praise her nice dress and her lovely hair and pretty smile, even her general awesomeness, but I'll be dag-nabbed if I lie about what I think of her shoes!

:madwife:

:kiss:

Jamila said:
Thanks for the pics from this weekend - Yahoo says the event occurred yesterday on Sat., 28 October.

I also want to say that I know the truth of my own life better than anyone here.

I stated the truth in my previous comments - whether it was what certain people wanted to hear or not.

If more people would focus on making their own lives happier, they would less time to try to tear down the happiness in other people's lives. :tsk:

I am VERY PLEASED with how certain areas of my life are progressing - and NOTHING that can be said or done here can deter or upset me.

Cattiness and pettiness only makes YOU look ridiculous.

:lmao:

oh for the love of....! oh nevermind...:silent: :huh: :tsk:

corianderstem said:

Dang, I was just saying I really don't like her shoes. It wasn't a criticism of Ali, I just have different taste in shoes.

And please, PLEBA is full of comments about shallow things like how someone looks or what they're wearing. I didn't realize I could only post comments that are full of droolies and smilies and how perfect they are.

Of course she looks amazing - look at her! I just don't like the shoes. Judge me if you must, but dang, they're just shoes.

Hey sorry! I didn't mean it like that.... I know you were just commenting on her shoes and I just remarking without thinking first that it's nice that they don't seem to be caught up in the fashion police thing. I didn't mean for that to sound like an attack on you...
sorry! And I said I didn't mean to sound snotty, but I guess it did. OOPS. Sorry!:hug:

kellyahern said:
563483.jpg

I love the way he is looking at her... awwwww.:drool:

No hard feelings, Jeannieco. I put part of the blame on the fact that I had just woken up from a nap and was slightly groggy and cranky, so no matter what I had read, I would have taken it the wrong way. :wink:

It IS nice that she follows her own drummer for fashion.

corianderstem said:
No hard feelings, Jeannieco. I put part of the blame on the fact that I had just woken up from a nap and was slightly groggy and cranky, so no matter what I had read, I would have taken it the wrong way. :wink:

It IS nice that she follows her own drummer for fashion.

Cool, :cool: It's all good. :)
Have a great Sunday evening! I'm gonna go watch the Amazing Race.. love that show! Oh ya, it's not on for a little while yet. The time change is really nice! More time to spend in here!

Enjoy the nice fall Seattle weather! :wink:

(Personally, I love it ... bring on the gray and rain! :reject: )

kellyahern said:

It looks like Ali is taking her slightly handicapped son to his first day of class.

Also, what's with the light on Bono's crown? Is it his baldness or weird lighting?

And yead, Ali's shoes are disgusting (what's with this family and shoes?) but she still looks absolutely gorgeous.

for the original question about where Bono is... U2 are at the Q Awards in London tonight

phattom said:

It looks like Ali is taking her slightly handicapped son to his first day of class.

Heh?

Also, what's with the light on Bono's crown? Is it his baldness or weird lighting?

I can tell you that Bono is not bald or loosing his hair.

And yead, Ali's shoes are disgusting (what's with this family and shoes?) but she still looks absolutely gorgeous.

She is gorgeous I wonder how high those shoes are?:eyebrow:

digsy said:
for the original question about where Bono is... U2 are at the Q Awards in London tonight

Q Awards now from midday I have a friend there who has seen everyone but the band!!!
I think it finishes around 4pm.

C'mon, Oasis... I mean, they might be still big in the UK, but I haven't heard anything from them in YEARS! THey're not international anymore like U2 are!

U2's last Qs?!
"This will be out last Q Awards" states U2 sticksman Larry Mullin as the band accept The Award of Awards. "Because we can't afford to fly The Edge over from LA." Bono intervenes to give a rather more eloquent thank you.

Bono's Tart said:
U2's last Qs?!
"This will be out last Q Awards" states U2 sticksman Larry Mullin as the band accept The Award of Awards. "Because we can't afford to fly The Edge over from LA." Bono intervenes to give a rather more eloquent thank you.

:lmao: Larry MullIn

odd comment from Larry :lol:
what did they get awards for?

Back
Top Bottom