Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whoo hooo Harry Potter...this is good since I'm done with Order of the Phoenix now this movie is the next thing on the list to wait for.

I found this bit of info in Yahoo Movies section:

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Release Date: June 4th, 2004 (super-wide)

Release Date Note: (5/26/03) This movie has been slated for June, 2004 for about a year now, but only now do we know the specific date... June 4th. Another family-friendly movie, Garfield, had already lain claim to that date, but I expect the orange kitty movie will be padding off to another location to avoid the box office behemoth that is a new Harry Potter movie. Early June is not the first date that I would have predicted for this movie, but with a movie this huge, Warner Bros. really could have put it on any summer spot, and done very well. This date pretty much puts the whole rest of June on notice... watch out for the kid with the thick glasses.

I cant wait a whole year :(

Yup same Hermione as the last movie, she looks a lot different doesn't she? I wish the movie was comming out sooner. I can't wait through a whole school year *Whaaaaa!*

SpaceGirl said:
Yup same Hermione as the last movie, she looks a lot different doesn't she? I wish the movie was comming out sooner. I can't wait through a whole school year *Whaaaaa!*

Yeah she does look a lot different. Her hair is better (lol) but she's so skinny!

I made a harry sign :shifty:

smilies-16827.png

I'm highly looking forward to the new movie. Lupin is my second favorite character, after Harry. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom