Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Centre, Glen Iris, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Theme. Not sure if I like it tho. All my other Tre avatars are too big for Interland. :sad:

Stupid internet went and died. In the middle of an AIM convo too. Laaaame :down:

To say we imploded would be to say that the US dropped a Christmas Cracker on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why i'm still interested in her, I'll never know. Must be that first-love thing.

:sexywink:
I know the feeling, but truly, the best way to get over someone is to find someone better. Told Ax the same thing.

Ugh. I have so many cleaning tasks to take care of before my sister and her husband get here for Christmas tomorrow evening. I haven't seen my sister since October 2006, and I've only met her husband like twice. They haven't even seen this apartment yet.

I'm gonna try to get a few things done tonight, so I'll have less to do tomorrow. So if I go quiet, it means I'm attending to a task and will be back in a few minutes.

Resizing is a cinch. Want me to?

:love: Would you please? I only need 1 kb shaved off the filesize.

Pinkcopy.png

Real men wear pink. Tre Cool wears magenta.

Ugh. I have so many cleaning tasks to take care of before my sister and her husband get here for Christmas tomorrow evening. I haven't seen my sister since October 2006, and I've only met her husband like twice. They haven't even seen this apartment yet.

I'm gonna try to get a few things done tonight, so I'll have less to do tomorrow. So if I go quiet, it means I'm attending to a task and will be back in a few minutes.

No prob :up: I'll be leaving soon anyway.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Chass! :kiss:

And with that, I'm off for the night. :wave: Catch you clowns tomorrow.

Did this turn into the Girlythread while I was out or something?

What a waste of time that was. The computer shop at uni decided to close for the year yesterday. Right when I need printer ink.

And bookshops are far too crowded in the week leading up to Christmas.

It's only been the girlythread for a page or two. There's still time to turn it around.

Oh, and you missed this. I, of course, need your approval:

picturexd2.gif

It's only been the girlythread for a page or two. There's still time to turn it around.

Oh, and you missed this. I, of course, need your approval:

picturexd2.gif

What Bonnie said. If I ever release an album of U2 covers, can I steal that cover art?

Ax, what's up?

Hey, can we go to Ball's Pyramid next? I've got a hankering for that sheet.

Ha, I was just about to suggest you should do that next.

I can't believe I just bought a frozen pizza. But I'm too lazy to cook tonight, and I was intending to do homemade pizza anyway, so ... this was quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom