happy birthday NicaMom!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
you don't post very much anymore, but you're still one of the "founding members" of this website...

truly one of the nicest and most sincere people that ever graced these pages, hope you have a great day celebrating with your beautiful family!

Happy Birthday, NicaMom :)

Happy Birthday Mariana!
Everything he said is true. A beautiful lady with a huge heart.
Have a great day beautiful! :heart:
Love Manda xxx

Where is Nicamom?

HAPPY Birthday!!! We miss yah!! Where ever you are I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

My B-Day Buddy!:cute: LOL

Last edited:
yes, i was wondering where this thread was...it's about time you made a valid contribution to interference wanderer :sexywink:

anywho,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICAMOM!!!!!!!!!

i truly wish you were around more often--you certainly did bring a special vibe to interference! Well, i hope you're being treated to a big ol' celebration on your birthday.

Take Care :)
--Brooke

Happy Birthday Nicamom!!! Hope life is treating you extra special on this day! We really do miss you around here. Wishing you a fabulous year ahead! luv Angel :heart:

Happy Birthday!

33592%3A8723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233488%3B%3B7%3A5ot1lsi

Happy Birthday Nicamom!!! You have always been one of the kindest, most caring people around these parts, 'tis true. You should be the "Interland Mother" :D

hope you have a great day!!!!! :)

welcome to the club...cool people are 41...imho

if I was there I'd organise a girl's giggle, festoon you with flowers and have a late night serenade sung under your window....

thank heavens for continental drift eh? It could get noisy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANA

I won't start singing again, but if you have time check out the bottom of page 36 in the "chain lyrics" thread :eyebrow: :wink: :drool: :huh: :wave:
with love

awwww, you're all so sweet!
Thank You so much for all the love, thank you MIB for starting this thread and thank you for the PMs.
My life is really busy at the time, the children are growing so fast and they take most of my time, but I'm not complaining!:)
My family have really spoiled me for the last week (I feel like a patron saint with all the celebrating :D), U2 was part of it too, of course!
And while in full festivities we run into the mole....:laugh:
ImagePA260152.jpg

Thank You again!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom