Happy Birthday bonocomet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Cbirthday1.jpg

I hope you "get done" in every wonderful way possible today!

:kiss:

Love ya!
Mots

These are from onekea. She wanted you to have a few of your favorite things for your birthday. :hug: from her!!!

onekea1.jpg

onekea2.jpg

onekea3.jpg

onekea4.jpg

onekea5.jpg

onekea6.jpg

onekea7.jpg

onekea8.jpg

onekea9.jpg

onekea10.jpg

onekea11.jpg

And now, a tragic story with a happy ending. Thank goodness!

Once upon a time there was a girl named bonocomet who was very frightened of the baby with the BIG SCARY EYES.

babybigeyes.jpg

The baby with the big beautiful (scary) eyes was perplexed by bonocomet's reaction.

confusedUF.jpg

He was saddened.

boysad.jpg

He was heartsick.

sadpop.jpg

He was overwrought!

electricalstormpining.jpg

He had to make this girl fall under his spell, he just had to! He thought and he thought and he thought some more.

cohsadb.jpg

He tried different looks to attract the beautiful bonocomet. And yet, he still could not get her attention.

popbaldyumbrella.jpg

Finally he had an idea. He'd grow his hair and hide his big scary eyes behind glasses! Perfect! He told his bestest friend of his plan.

bandevertigo.jpg

He knew she was coming around the night he saw her in the audience in Portland! Hoorah!

bportlandhappy.jpg

At last, he had the beautiful bonocomet's undivided attention. He was a happy, happy bespeckled (to hide his big scary --beautiful-- eyes) man.

vertigohappy.jpg

And the two lived happily ever after. The end.

bonopeaceback.jpg

Happy birthday from the manchild with the big scary eyes!

OMG LOL :lmao: :applaud:
That's perfect :giggle:
Mot you are too much, that is sooo cute :cute: :hug: thank you darlin' :kiss: I'm so glad I managed to get past those scary eyes :shifty: :lol:

Lila: :drool: i like it. :hug:

And how sweet of onekea :love: somebody knows me too well I think :D

Hey Happy birthday Cathleen! :loveshower:

Thanks for all the lovely pics you've posted over the years! :bow: Here's a pic of Bono singing a birthday song for you....

mag_bono2.jpg

....well one can always dream! :d

Love and best wishes Helen :heart: :hug:

I'm joining in the chorus, wholeheartedly wishing you a VERY happy Birthday, bonocomet!!!

May all your wishes come true....!

All the very best from the other side of the planet...:wave:

Happiest of birthdays to you :hug:

Hope your wishes come true...

Thanks for EVERYTHING you do to keep us 'in touch' with our men - both of them, Heeee.

i hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! :hug:
mot, can you pass along the original rockstar equation pic from the first post?? that's awesome! i've never seen it before.

:wave: Here ya go.

Cbirthday.jpg

:faint: ooh thank you everyone! So much love here, you are all so great :hug:

Bono Mot, Lila64, onekea, alanah, Galeongirl, domo-kun, greety, youvedonewhat, Anji, unico, kassandra, Bono's Doll, The_Edge89, JanuaryStar, hcbiggs2002, AntonCorbijn, blm, Reggo, RedRocksU2, MsPurrl, kafrun, last unicorn, zuropa_fit, lauramullen!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :kiss: :cute: :flirt: :wave: thank you soooooooooooo much! :heart:

i hope I didn't leave anyone out!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom