Hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgespet

Refugee
I've always been facinated by Edge's hands & I know the other guys have great hands too, so...how about pics of our favorite boys' hands? :hyper:

boy2.jpg

larry_10.jpg

larrycongo.jpg

la-ab2.jpg

I don't really like Bono's hands though.

They're definitely not his best feature!

Edge & Adam are the two that really drive me crazy...Edge's hands are so delicate & gentle-looking, but so strong at the same time-they make me think of a surgeon's hands. Adam's are graceful...I love watching him move. One of my favorite parts of R&H is when he's trying to explain something & Larry keeps copying the way Adam is moving his hands as he speaks...really cute!

I love Edge's hands. It's what I tend to pay the most attention to and what got me into Edge in the first place. I used to watch DVDs zoomed in on his hands when I first started playing guitar. After that, well, it might have become a tiny obsession. Like I needed any more of those! And congrats, Edgespet, on 1000+ posts!

Thanks Ladylardence! Your's are good, too. I love that hand print one. Do you know what that's from? I never paid much attention to Larry's hands. They are quite nice. And I need to get to sleep too. :yawn: It is way too late for me.

This is a crazy idea! I like it! I've never payed much attention to Edge's hands! Never thought too much about it! I've always liked his nose... lol! But I will check out his hands now!

ylimeU2 said:
Thanks Ladylardence! Your's are good, too. I love that hand print one. Do you know what that's from? I never paid much attention to Larry's hands. They are quite nice. And I need to get to sleep too. :yawn: It is way too late for me.

I don't really know where the hand imprint pic is from, I just found it while surfing the web one day (couldn't tell ya the site if my life depended on it LOL). Maybe one of the other Plebans knows. :help: :scratch:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I was sitting here reading some of the threads. This one just totally caught my eye being that I am a HUGE Edge fan. I also have a thing for guys hands, and he does have the best hands!!!!!

Love the pictures!:applaud:

This one just totally caught my eye being that I am a HUGE Edge fan. I also have a thing for guys hands, and he does have the best hands!!!!!
-shygirl

:yes: someone who understands !

ylimeU2 said:
I love Edge's hands. It's what I tend to pay the most attention to and what got me into Edge in the first place.
:yes: Edge does have beautiful hands. Long, elegant fingers. I love watching performances of New Years Day, as he gracefully plays the keyboard and swiftly switches to guitar. :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom