Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Ok Amanda you have our set of tickets so the set that I have will be Meg and Jims. The ones I have are in T12.
:love: I get to look at Adam's left side all night long!

sdsports_concert_T12.jpg

I looooooooove how damn small the arena is.

Kariann said:

The tickets I have are in T12 which is to the right of the stage.
:yes: They're definitely Stage Adam, unless they play a full-band 40. :wink:

Kariann said:

That is about the angle our seats were here for Elevation but we were alot higher up.
I was last row dead center for my first show and Kite still made me cry. I think you can sit in the parking lot across the street and still feel it.

:hmm: I downloaded that show from Music on the Internet a few weeks ago ina downloading tirade. Maybe that will be my music for the commute tomorrow...

Schmeg said:

I was last row dead center for my first show and Kite still made me cry. I think you can sit in the parking lot across the street and still feel it.

:hmm: I downloaded that show from Music on the Internet a few weeks ago ina downloading tirade. Maybe that will be my music for the commute tomorrow...

It doesnt matter where you are. For Popmart we were about halfaway back and halfway up which in an arena would have been like being in the last row in the back and it was still awesome.

:shifty: I'm going to go get ready to watch Newlyweds and Ashlee :reject:

Can you both send me a pm or email of your flight info so I can write it all down? Airlines, depature city, and arrival times :D Thanks!

I never had That Shannon's number, but maybe we can get her e-mail through her profile.

Have fun with Ashlee! :madspit:

Sorry....:hug:

My mom just offered to do anything to help when I told her I would be running errands after work and then getting ready for the trip. I wonder how well she would do if I gave her a list of what to pack and have her do it for me....I'm thinking not very well.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That's exactly what I was doing when I looked out the window a minute ago!!

I plan on severely overpacking tomorrow night. With this snow I'm going to be all about shorts and tank tops and nothing even resembling a sweater!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Getting ready for a trip. :hyper:

I get to do that in 2 weeks! :drool:
:hyper: Are you going to overpack nearly as much as I am??

Kariann said:
It's probably time to think about going to bed.
I was thinking that too since I should be a lunatic by this time tomorrow night. :D

Back
Top Bottom