Haim, or is it HAIM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The backwards peace sign does, yeah.

And, ummm, both Gareth and Haim's parts in this were obviously completely tongue-in-cheek with no actual anger or real resentment involved. It looks like it was just Haim's fans that might have taken it too far. Gareth's original tweet was clearly him just fucking around, and the sisters HAIM wouldn't harm a fly.

The backwards peace sign does, yeah. And, ummm, both Gareth and Haim's parts in this were obviously completely tongue-in-cheek with no actual anger or real resentment involved. It looks like it was just Haim's fans that might have taken it too far. Gareth's original tweet was clearly him just fucking around, and the sisters HAIM wouldn't harm a fly.
I know Gareth was being tongue-in-cheek but Este seemed to take it seriously, at least at first.

My favorite on the album. I saw it pretty high up on Triple J's list, so maybe that modern rock airplay convinced them to give it an extra push.

Looks like there will be a music video soon for If I Could Change Your Mind.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Hey, they don't all have to trade off wearing Danielle's leather jacket anymore! Sweet.

Alana on the drums. Hot.

Reminded of The Strokes video for "Last Nite" when they're on that throwback set with the big band name sign.

Oh man, the set was awesome, loved it.

Who was Jesse Eisenberg on drums, there, though?

To be honest i actually like the album...:reject:

Falling is my fave then The Wire and Dont Save Me
Let me Go is good as well
I think the album does tail off towards the end

I am impressed they wrote the songs themselves for the best part so fair play to them

Wow, never listened to Haim before this past weekend. My girlfriend got their latest album and we listened to them all day and caught a couple of their live shows on youtube. All I can say is they are fucking brilliant! :up:

Nominated for "Best New Artist" Grammy which they wont win but I really enjoyed their debut album.

Back
Top Bottom