Hahaha, THEIR ARES NOWW!!111!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
YES!1!! U2 belongs 2 U.S. AgEN!!1!! Bak to land of freedom fries and GYANT CARS!1!. Greedy U.S. finally get them all to ourselves!1!HAhahah...us and the CANUCKS, eh!. North America is best fans1!!!1!!!!!1111!!
:macdevil:

why-did-i-click.jpg

yay! not only are they coming to the US (and this "Canada"...is that a state?), but this time they are actually coming within like 500 miles of this pointless city where I live...they're even coming here! :shocked:

November :hyper:

cmb737 said:
YES!1!! U2 belongs 2 U.S. AgEN!!1!! Bak to land of freedom fries and GYANT CARS!1!. Greedy U.S. finally get them all to ourselves!1!HAhahah...us and the CANUCKS, eh!. North America is best fans1!!!1!!!!!1111!!
:macdevil:

hey, we were on that Good Morning America special together...well, not together...but we were both talking on camera. i think you are the same guy, anyway...

Re: Re: Hahaha, THEIR ARES NOWW!!111!!

ruffian said:

hey, we were on that Good Morning America special together...well, not together...but we were both talking on camera. i think you are the same guy, anyway...

Yes quite right. Although I have lost 35 lbs. since then! No one will recognize me when they see me on the 2nd DVD filmed in North America on the 3rd leg!

From U2log.....

… and that completes the votes of the Zooropean jury. Sgt Pepper’s Only One Set Band will continue across the big pond…

:hmm:

U2Man said:
From U2log.....

… and that completes the votes of the Zooropean jury. Sgt Pepper’s Only One Set Band will continue across the big pond…

:lmao:

U2Man said:
From U2log.....

suprising quote considering they have supported U2's sets this tour :|

@yimou

Yes, I was amused, too :lmao:. This is gonna be a classic! Try singing it to yourself, it's hilarious! :wink:

Last edited:
U2Man said:
@yimou

Yes, I was amused, too. This is gonna be a classic! Try singing it to yourself, it's hilarious! :wink:

I did,, Maybe i am easily amused but to me its just priceless :lmao: Great quote U2Man

It was twenty years ago today,
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years,
Sgt. Pepper's Only One Set Band.
We're Sgt. Pepper's Only One Set Band,
We hope you will enjoy the show,
We're Sgt. Pepper's Only One Set Band,
Sit back and let the evening go.
Sgt. Pepper's Only, Sgt. Pepper's Only,
Sgt. Pepper's Only One Set Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.
I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought that you might like to know,
That the singer's going to sing a song,
And he wants you all to sing along.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper's Only One Set Band.

(had to do it :wink:)

U2log.com rocks!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

@yimou

:lmao: @ your profile.....please, yimou....a picture, too....one of those where they stare into the camera trying to look really tough and cool......and it would be just perfect....:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom