Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people say they don't 'agree with people being gay'. You don't 'agree'? It's not up for debate and you don't have to 'agree' - I don't 'agree' with bigots :D:D

It's mostly just one person against everyone else; and that one person is a crazy bigot

but women are against Palin because she's hot; some guy said it in FYM so it must be true :up:

What the hell is the point of posting in there if you're not prepared to listen to anyone else's opinion...? Just post blogs for gods sake!

And yeah, right, that's the reason I'd be 'against' her :wink:

Oh god, Sarah Palin...the night of the Canadian english debate was the same night as the VP debate and my dad kept switching between them...I couldn't believe what I was hearing....that woman is just...I seriously got up and walked out of the room when she was talking...:crack:

She's lucky those debates took place during the whole financial crisis, because I think we would have heard LOADS more of the stupid things she said if not...

But being gay is wrong because....it's not natural!

I mean we only ever do natural things in this world; like fly in planes! and drive SUVs! and eat McDonalds! They're all natural people unlike this gay thing

There are so many idiotic women out there too though... just look at Sarah Palin! She hates women just as much as a lot of men do!

OmG Palin! :rolleyes: She's so incredibly dumb and inarticulate.. I was speechless. She also pronounces Iraq that stupid "eyerack" way. :rolleyes:

"Eyerack and Eyeran." :mad::mad:

:madwife: Damn you Wayne, if you weren't so nice she'd be mine I tell you

You know it :sexywink: We'll be a cute threesome when we all finally meet up :lol:

There are good guys out there. Every person offers something different and sometimes it is just what you are looking for.

That's true :) Wayne is wonderful. And there ARE nice guys, just that they're few and far between.

:yes:

:drool::drool:

She's lucky those debates took place during the whole financial crisis, because I think we would have heard LOADS more of the stupid things she said if not...

It bothered me so much that she dodged every single question with her "cute" smile and her "betcha" talk...and just the whole format of the debate annoyed me, it felt like there was barely any debating, just her repeating the same talking points over and over again.

The canadian debate felt like such a contrast :lol:.

Random thought but when you are attracted by what's inside and personality, isn't it safe to say you are bi-sexual because what's inside and personality isn't dependent on gender? Based on that, shouldn't we all be accepting of homosexuality?

Because they're soooooooooo right! Gays are so wrong!

You betcha! :yes:

It bothered me so much that she dodged every single question with her "cute" smile and her "betcha" talk...and just the whole format of the debate annoyed me, it felt like there was barely any debating, just her repeating the same talking points over and over again.

The canadian debate felt like such a contrast :lol:.

She's just ... scary, it's honestly scary that people can be taken in by image alone. :lol: I know in Britain it's soo different too! (although, getting worryingly less so)

"Eyerack" and "eyeran". My biggest pet peeve, that horrible mispronounciation.

And it's also not "Eyetaly" or "Eyetalian"

:mad::mad::mad:

Zee you do realise different places around the world pronounce things difference ways right? :wink:

I do. But there is a correct way to say it and an incorrect way. Eyetaly and Eyerack and Eyeran are not correct no matter what. Isn't there a correct way to pronounce someone's name??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom