Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and cin, were you in for the Aussie U2 Show appearance at Clifton Hill on Friday? Jen and Shepp Daniel are out; I'm yet to e-mail Werribee Daniel and U-Wen and I can't recall if Ali was sure she could come or not.

Haha, cool.

And it's stopped pissing down here, so I'm going to bolt out the door and run a couple of messages while I have the chance.

I'll be back rather soon! :wave:

You just aren't meant to see them, are you? Well, how about Friday the 25th? They're doing another gig, at Pugg Mahone's in Carlton that time.

25th?, Shouldn't that be Saturday the 25th?, that is my 21st birthday...well the celebrations night anyway.

I'm back. :wave:

25th?, Shouldn't that be Saturday the 25th?, that is my 21st birthday...well the celebrations night anyway.

Oh, haha, so it is. Go me and dates. Yeah, you definitely aren't meant to see The Aussie U2 Show. :lol:

:lol:

We'll I've seen them before, back in the day, When u2 were supposed to be playing in around March 2006 I saw them.

Ah yeah, that's right. We're hoping they'll have a gig lined up in November around the time of Ali's birthday, so hopefully when that one happens, you can make it!

Not so much that as just the majority of people posting in there hate them...which doesn't make sense to me

It makes perfect sense - this is Interference, after all! Every band sucks in comparison to U2. And U2 sucks. Music sucks. Let's all watch TV.

I know this is on topic :D , but strangely enough I probably will be passing through Hafnarfjörður when I visit Iceland next month... :)

I know this is on topic :D , but strangely enough I probably will be passing through Hafnarfjörður when I visit Iceland next month... :)

An on topic Superthread post? :ohmy:

Ha, that's awesome. Consider me jealous! I'd love to visit Iceland one of these days.

I just read this on another thread and laughed my ass off.
This is a comment posted on Clay Aiken's blog by a fan, or ex-fan I guess, after he announced he was, surprise, surprise...gay.

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay and now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."

:lol:
don't forget to say that u2 haven't put out anything good since the eighties, but still cream your pants when you hear a new album is coming.

oh and hi :wave:

Don't forget that you love Pop. Madly. Except when anybody mentions Miami, in which case U2 is the worst band ever and nobody should like them. But at least they aren't Coldplay or The Killers.

Interference logic. :drool:

I just read this on another thread and laughed my ass off.
This is a comment posted on Clay Aiken's blog by a fan, or ex-fan I guess, after he announced he was, surprise, surprise...gay.

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay and now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."

You know, as much as Clay Aiken's music is horrendous, I am glad he exists for one reason: his fans. They're an endless goldmine of non-stop laughs. :lmao:

Now I hope he proves to be a communist or an anarchist too. What's left of his fanbase will probably have a heart attack.

4239c2b9.jpg

That isn't a tenuous link at all.

Ian, I'm most bothered by the billionaire picking his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom