Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been going for about a month now! But coverage outside NSW/QLD seems almost non-existent, and coverage in NSW/QLD isn't much to write home about either.

Going to laugh if Melbourne gets the new franchise when the Super 14 becomes the Super 15.

Yep, heard almost nothing of it in SA. Not surprised, really. :D

JESUS CHRIST, ALL BLACKS BACK LINE. Get your fucking act together! You blew it a fortnight ago and you're not setting the world alight tonight either.

Looks like one of the Wallabies might've broken his nose in a tackle. Owned.

Score?

Don't care much for Rugby but I'm interested in what pans out here.

God, Wallabies lucky that All Blacks didn't score a try just then.

And now my pizza's finished cooking. And I've a nice sweet wine to go with dessert later. This, I believe, is indeed a good evening.

Vlad, it's 6-3 to Australia right now, about 13 minutes left in the first half.

Vlad, it's 6-3 to Australia right now, about 13 minutes left in the first half.

Oh thanks.

Looks pretty tight, a try to either side would be vital, especially one before the end of the half.

Oh thanks.

Looks pretty tight, a try to either side would be vital, especially one before the end of the half.

Both teams have had chances to score tries, perhaps All Blacks the better chances, but neither's been able to get over the line. Wallabies just blew a huge opportunity and they're now seriously on the defence.

How's the Lions vs Power game going?

Make that 9-3 to Australia. All Blacks gave away a stupid penalty after bad play. Deserved it, really.

Oh for Christ's sake guys, All Blacks less than 10m out, great play, looked set for a try, then dumb mistake and gave away a penalty. :sigh:

Both teams have had chances to score tries, perhaps All Blacks the better chances, but neither's been able to get over the line. Wallabies just blew a huge opportunity and they're now seriously on the defence.

How's the Lions vs Power game going?

Well.

First quarter:

Brisbane - 3.2 20
Port - 10.0 60

Second quarter:

Brisbane - 7.5 47
Port - 10.4 64

Those scores should explain themselves. :D

:laugh:

C'mon Lions! My mother's a huge Lions fan, I can imagine she was probably despairing after that first quarter.

12-3 to Australia at half-time. Should've only been 9-3, but the All Blacks stupidly kept the ball alive after 40 minutes was up, turned it over, then gave away a penalty - but fucking lucky not to concede a try.

Well, at least I can take comfort in stats: in the last 3 games between Australia and New Zealand, Australia has led at half-time ... and lost all 3.

Oho, looks like Port may indeed be choking ...

2nd half about to start in the rugby. Yep, here we go. Maybe time for me to crack out the wine and cheese. Wait, shit, forgot to buy nice cheese. Well, time for wine at least!

Make it 12-6 now. All Blacks came so close to a try too. They've really been applying the pressure the last few minutes.

Brisbane's delivery into the forward line is disgraceful, just can't hit a target. At all.

15-6 ... god, Daniel Carter missing a penalty earlier is hurting the All Blacks.

Still, Wallabies are a man down for five more minutes. C'mooooon New Zealand.

Hmm, 71-89. Brisbane are running outta time, they need to a few more goals in this 3rd quarter. Bradshaw just nails one for Brisbane, beautiful 50M kick. :up:

Luke McAlister is injured and going off ... thank god, let's hope he's replaced by somebody a bit better. We need all the talent we can get to drag this game back from the brink.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALL BLACKS! Blow a try with a forward pass! Aggghhhh.

By any chance Ax do you know the score between Richmond and Hawthorn? :hmm:

59-52 to Hawks, 15 mins to go in 3rd quarter. Not sure if this is live though ... I assumed 30 min delay since the game's being played here in Melbourne.

ANOTHER All Blacks try disallowed for some infringement, god knows what, ugh.

Travis Johnstone falls over at a crucial moment in front of goal and ends up kicking a point. :doh:

Brisbane back within 9 points through Rischitelli!

This is the most fucking frustrating game. All Blacks are playing out of their skins but the ref's pinging us for every little thing, some perhaps a bit too pedantic. Kaplan's usually a good ref too.

Back
Top Bottom