Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great episode tonight.

Loved McSteamy! :lol: He is so HOT, and the nickname was great.

I feel so sorry for George though. I can tell that this is not going to end well for him.

Can anyone tell me what the previews for next week were? My stupid channel hardly ever shows the previews. SO annoying.

McSteamy :lol:

I can't remember the previews... I remember George (the one in love with Meredith?) on a stairwell with Meredith saying 'you told everyone we had sex', and others behing him being surprised, or something like that. I'm sure those who know better than I will post in a few hours...

I loved McSteamy too :lmao:

BUT I just wish Addison would leave Derek already!! Surely she realizes that he isn't in love with her?!
And Meredith and George- I didn't really like that whole thing! :lol: In the preview for next week when she was telling McDreamy that she did something really dumb and all her friends would hate her and he said that he wouldn't or something like that :cute: Maybe if she tells McDreamy that she slept with George because she misses him (if she actually did sleep with him) maybe he will admit that he's still in love with her?

And like Meredith said, she understands why Addison doesn't want to leave McDreamy because he's not the kind of guy you leave....and this is a totally random guess I think maybe Addison is pregnant? It's possible, and that's why she is so hesistant to leave him. And it could have been a clue when Meredith asked McDreamy about if he had kids would it have been different, and remember at the very end Addison was sitting outside of their bedroom looking like that...I just think maybe she's pregnant. I would be upset if this is true though because than Derek would never leave her! :lol:
And I thought that maybe Meredith and McSteamy would hook up but he's totally in love with Addison...

Thanks you guys! :) And sami - that's an interesting observation! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope she's not preggers, although that would make for more of an interesting storyline for Addison...

Last edited:
very interesting sami :hmm: Do McDreamy & Addison get along at all? I know they are married, but in other words... do they still 'do it' (which would indicate the possibility of Addison being pregnant) :hmm: Just wondering how married they are...

AngelofHarlem01 said:
Ok so I was glad George finally got to tell her how he feels but then at end it just made me all uncomfortable lol. Maybe cos they seem more like buddies i don't know:shrug: it made me miss McDreamy:sigh :

Same here, I felt like I was watching incest or something! :lmao:

McDreamy *happysigh* :love:
10344__dempsey_l.jpg
dempsey.jpg

:drool:

Lila64 said:
very interesting sami :hmm: Do McDreamy & Addison get along at all? I know they are married, but in other words... do they still 'do it' (which would indicate the possibility of Addison being pregnant) :hmm: Just wondering how married they are...

Yeah, I missed the first few episodes of the second season right after she came back but I think they got along pretty ok (considering what she did to him) and I'm assuming they 'did it' :lol: Maybe she's not but I think it's a possibility, to me she just doesn't seem like the type of woman who would stay with him if she knew he wasn't in love with her :shrug:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Yeah, I missed the first few episodes of the second season right after she came back but I think they got along pretty ok (considering what she did to him) and I'm assuming they 'did it' :lol: Maybe she's not but I think it's a possibility, to me she just doesn't seem like the type of woman who would stay with him if she knew he wasn't in love with her :shrug:

I'm pretty sure they've had sex at least a few times. There have been several shots of them naked and in bed together. They're technically still married, although we can all see he obviously cares more about Meredith than Addison. They've been to marriage counselling, but I highly doubt they'll stay together much longer. She did give him divorce papers a while back, but he never signed them.

I honestly do not know why she's stayed this long with McDreamy. He hasn't put a lot of effort into saving their marriage, and most of us want him to get back together with Meredith anyways! :D

she better get her hands off my man :wink:

yeah that McSteamy guy was very hot but the scene w/ George was hotter :shifty: and the things he said to her, swoon

another great episode, I loved the storyline w/ the boy and how they fixed his face after he died

McSteamy looks like he could be Leo DiCaprio's older brother :love:

I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw George at the end with Meredith. It just seems wrong :no: But the y did get a good guy to paly Meredith's dad, he does remind me of George - and I think that's why Meredith went ahead with him - in a creepy incestuous way :barf:

FYI...

Just reading People magazine, and you know how Barbara Walters does her annual Oscar night interview show? Well this year it's a few nights before, on March 1st, and the 4 people she's interviewing are: Mariah Carrey, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney and McDreamy, I mean Patrick Dempsey

Lila64 said:
FYI...

Just reading People magazine, and you know how Barbara Walters does her annual Oscar night interview show? Well this year it's a few nights before, on March 1st, and the 4 people she's interviewing are: Mariah Carrey, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney and McDreamy, I mean Patrick Dempsey

what about Jim CarrEY, Oprah WinfEY, Mickey RoonEY, and Albert FinnEY? :wink:

Lila64 said:
good one trev :giggle: (except Finney passed away :shifty: )

Seance with the Stars, I can see it now, wow, I could make millions, there are way more dead celebrities than live ones, the guest list would be endless and no agents to haggle with, where's that James Van Praagh, John Edwards or Sylvia Browne, I can make a killing, we'll make Barbara Walters ratings look like the Olympics compared to American Idol.:wink:

Last edited:
there's something about it on Tuesday's Oprah

It says on her web site "The best kept secrets of Grey's Anatomy revealed" I don't know what the "best burger in America" has to do w/ it :huh:

New episode tonight :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom