Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, did Burke fly or drive back to Seattle Grace to check on Denny? If he flew, why the hell would he have been walking on the street and not the roof like when he left?

randhail said:
Just a quick question, did Burke fly or drive back to Seattle Grace to check on Denny? If he flew, why the hell would he have been walking on the street and not the roof like when he left?

That's a good question. I assumed he flew. How else would he have made it back, by taxi? :scratch:

Lila64 said:

That's a good question. I assumed he flew. How else would he have made it back, by taxi? :scratch:

That's what I would assume as well and if did indeed fly back then having him walk in the hospital at street level is a pretty big gaffe.

headsmash.gif

Some of us forget McDreamys M.O.: He came to Seattle to separate from Addison after she had an affair w/his best friend. 6 weeks later he meets Meredith in the bar has tryst and is hooked. Addison returns. But during season 1 Dereks beeper keeps going off but he never answers. (its Addison). He chooses Addison because he thinks its the right thing to do instead of leaving her. Okay so he can't get Meredith our of his head. She desparately tried to move on. Last night he just couldn't help himself anymore. I think she may pick Derek. Addison knows deep down that they had the affair while they were separated, and she knows its been an emotional affair since then. Phew just had to get that off my chest.

:up:

do we know if McVet's appearances were limited, or if he was joining the cast... that may give some indication of things. BTW, does McVet know about Meredith & McDreamy, besides the sharing of Doc? :hmm:

also Meredith is a completely flawed character. She's not supposed to do the right thing.

I read a Q&A from the show's creator and she points out how from the first scene of the show, Meredith sleeping with a guy not even knowing his name and sending him packing. She's not supposed to be a typical female looking for a commitment with mr.right (the vet)

She's probably going to crush him :( She and mcdreamy :drool: deserve each other.

The vet seems like a temporary character to me. I'm guessing she'll convince herself he's mr right. She'll try to make it work. it won't and sometime during their engagement she'll break his heart.

I remember reading somewhere that McVet is going to be in around 8 episodes next season.

I don't think McVet knows about Mer & McDreamy, but I'm sure it won't take him long to figure it out!

ThoraSEB said:
I remember reading somewhere that McVet is going to be in around 8 episodes next season.

I don't think McVet knows about Mer & McDreamy, but I'm sure it won't take him long to figure it out!

His contract was for 8 episodes in total and he has already been on for 5 or 6, so that leaves 2 or 3 for next season unless they change that in the summer.

McSteamy's contract is for 13 episodes next season.

McDreamy is only under contract for 13 more shows? Does that mean he'd be leaving the show, or is it a contract negotiation ploy :hmm:

And McVet never saw any tension between Meredith & McDreamy? Didn't he wonder how Doc was their dog? :shrug: (I came into the season late)

anitram said:

His contract was for 8 episodes in total and he has already been on for 5 or 6, so that leaves 2 or 3 for next season unless they change that in the summer.

McSteamy's contract is for 13 episodes next season.

Thanks. :) I knew I remembered the number 8 for some reason.

Lila64 said:
McDreamy is only under contract for 13 more shows? Does that mean he'd be leaving the show, or is it a contract negotiation ploy :hmm:

And McVet never saw any tension between Meredith & McDreamy? Didn't he wonder how Doc was their dog? :shrug: (I came into the season late)

No, McSteamy is on contract for 13 eps (he is Derek's ex-best friend who had an affair with Addison).

I think McVet is an idiot because there was this one episode where he asked Meredith whether she is dating Derek and she got all weird and started saying "No, he's married and I'm knitting and he's married and I'm knitting" so that should have been a huge red flag to him.

McSteamy has a 13 episode contract. Well well well, now that changes everything doesn't it? :hmm: And he's been in how many so far :hmm: He was McSteamy alright. I'll go for any of the Mc's at this point :sexywink:

Lila64 said:

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing. I missed most of this season. How is Doc Mer & Der's dog? Weren't they done seeing eachother at the beginning of the season, when Addison came back? When did they actually get Doc and why? McVet must be an idiot if he knows that they share a dog and believes that they're just friends.... :rolleyes:

Does anybody else think that the Mer / Der storyline is the weakest of all of the storylines? I think that all the other characters have so much more depth.

:combust: :combust: :combust:

The thing that bothered me the most about the scene of putting Doc to sleep, was that Addison didn't bother to turn her pager off for 5 minutes - or at least put off leaving until they were done with it. Maybe Derek is more understanding because he's a doctor too, but come on, give your husband some support for 5 minutes :|

The hookup was hot :silent:

It was hawt!!! :combust: I told my daughter to look away for 5 minutes! She doesn't like watching people kiss anyways, but this was
thud.gif

Last edited:
deep said:

what kind of Dr is he again?

What is his specialty?

Plastic surgery/facial reconstruction and stealing best friend's wives.:wink:

redkat said:

what's sad though is that the other man may have survived with the new heart and Denny could have lived a couple more years if she hadn't cut the cord. Seriously Izzie could be responsible for two deaths here.

The other guy might not have survived either. You don't know that for sure. Denny's death was not Izzie's fault, regardless of her actions in stealing the heart. The surgeons said Denny's heart was ridiculously weak and feeble. The other guy was on a dobutamine drip. He could easily live a couple more years as well. Either he or Denny could have died with or without that heart. There's no way of knowing.

ultravioletluvv said:

How is Doc Mer & Der's dog? Weren't they done seeing eachother at the beginning of the season, when Addison came back? When did they actually get Doc and why?

Meredith got the dog after the break up to keep her company but he terrorized the whole house. So, she gave him to Derek because he had wide open space and then they would meet as "friends" to walk the dog. They agreed to share the dog, which Addison really didn't want in the first place.

i want to see her in jail but I think it's inevitable that somehow she'll end up with Alex :hmm:

he's the real hottie of that show... emotionally unavailable men :combust: :lol:

admit it, Grey's has an Ally Mcbel feel to it.

She's back!!
Taking over Meredith's slot.

calista3.jpg

"Brothers & Sisters," a drama that stars Flockhart and Griffiths as two members of a maladjusted family. It was given the coveted Sunday night time slot behind "Desperate Housewives."

11_345481514_calista3_H184837_L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom