Gorman's O'Brien Broadcast Commentary Thread (Please no spoilers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
I really like this version of the song. The original version is just ok but acoustic really brings something out in it.

I totally agree. This song seems better suited to an acoustic version. At least to me it does. I don't hate the original at all, in fact I like it just fine. It's just not my favorite on ATYCLB.

Anyone want to spoil Carson Daly's bad jokes while we've got the thread open?

ew. it's carson.
Time for bed.

Thank you so much Gorman for sharing this with us.

Well, the show was great. I can't wait to actually see the show. I'm sure it will be up by morning.
'Nite all :wave:

That version of Stuck was SOOOO beautiful!!! I loved it!!! I hope they play it more times! Too bad Vertigo got cut off at the end.

And that version of OOTS was the best live version of that song that I have heard so far! Great show, seemed like it last for 10 minutes only. How weird! They should have done two hours!!! Maybe next tour! :drool:

the version of Stuck was amazing - I was watching with a friend who said that she finally understood how good a song that is - great show all around

and again I :heart: The Edge

there's a savefile link near the end of the other thread that Harbinger posted - says segment 6, and includes SIAMYCGOO - listening to it now - My Oh My!

Thanks so much for the broadcast, Gorman! :up: :bow:

I thought that was a really good show, though I wish it had been longer. Some really funny moments and exceptional performances! I didn't think I'd like Stuck as much as I did!

lcfcok said:
link to other thread?

Just look on the main page of this forum ... it's rather obvious with its label of ALL CONAN DISCUSSION or something like that.

I wonder if it will be cut on the west coast too :hmm: Okay, I'm outta here for now. Finish up some stuff, catch Jon Stewart on Letterman, already heard Clooney on Leno, and watch the BOYS PLAY ROCK & ROLL! :wave:

Got Philk? said:
oh well. here goes. How do i get them from there to here? Computer dumb person...any help will be nice. Thanks...:reject:

You mean Gorman's MP3s?

1. Go to http://live.g0rman.com/conan/
2. Right click on the files and select 'save as'
3. Choose where to save the files.
4. Download, listen, and enjoy!

I'm listening to acoustic Stuck and I really like it! :up:

Axver said:

I'm listening to acoustic Stuck and I really like it! :up:

I hear ya, Axver. I was never fond of the song but I loved it tonight.

inmyplace13 said:

I hear ya, Axver. I was never fond of the song but I loved it tonight.

It's definitely not one of my ATYCLB favourites and I skip it on Elevation bootlegs, but I'll definitely be playing this one again. Very beautiful performance!

Axver said:

It's definitely not one of my ATYCLB favourites and I skip it on Elevation bootlegs, but I'll definitely be playing this one again. Very beautiful performance!

:yes:

It was gorgeous! :love:

And yes, thank you oh ye techie god, thy name is Gorman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom