Good news for people in China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image1kh8.gif

image1kh8.gif

image1kh8.gif

I think this is ZooMacPhisto800 trying to be funny again. Remember how NYD is about India according to him? Yeah, the guy's good at making a fool of himself.

And :lmao: at Canadiens1160's posts.

I know what a Japanese Sushi bar is, but what is a China Tokyo restaurant?

China is closer to Japan than to Australia ("only" a five-hour flight from HK to Tokyo) so I guess that is good news for the Chinese.

But two more shows in Tokyo! That's so cool. It makes perfect sense versus the original schedule -- why schlepp the equipment all that way for one show just to then turn around and fly it/barge it to Hawaii?

silvrlvr said:
China is closer to Japan than to Australia ("only" a five-hour flight from HK to Tokyo) so I guess that is good news for the Chinese.

But two more shows in Tokyo! That's so cool. It makes perfect sense versus the original schedule -- why schlepp the equipment all that way for one show just to then turn around and fly it/barge it to Hawaii?

U2 probably uses the local Chinese equipment. Good luck getting all that Vertigo equipment through Chinese customs.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

U2 probably uses the local Chinese equipment. Good luck getting all that Vertigo equipment through Chinese customs.

Please, stop being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom