Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up The Edge! Glad you could join us. Forums like this are a cool, relatively effective way of communicating with your fans. Hope you stick around! It's killing me to ask some questions, but I'll wait :).

The single rocks. It's some fabulous guitar work man.

Luv,

--Aslan

Edge, you're cool. 'nuf said. Even my bratty little 15 year old sister who has NO taste in ANYTHING likes you! :up:

Now, if you ever have a moment, please tell the RIAA to get off our backs about sharing the Vertigo mp3. We mean you no harm and we will all go out and purchase multiple copies as soon as they are available. All we want is to spread the U2 love!

Tell Bono I've forgiven him for having stood me and my friends up. He probably will not remember this anyway so I might as well forgive him and move on.

Peace \\//

Dear Mr. The Edge,
1. Thank you for making people realize how much the "Power Cord" is overrated.
2. Thank you for making me like the number 7
3. Thank you for making background vocals sweet!
4. Do you play FIFA or any computer games for that matter?
You truely are the coolest and best guitar player!

Got Philk? said:
Dear Mr. The Edge,
1. Thank you for making people realize how much the "Power Cord" is overrated.
2. Thank you for making me like the number 7
3. Thank you for making background vocals sweet!
4. Do you play FIFA or any computer games for that matter?
You truely are the coolest and best guitar player!

da edge says comp games mak ppl stupids. im p[lay computre gamez and im as smart as eva.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Tell Bono I've forgiven him for having stood me and my friends up. He probably will not remember this anyway so I might as well forgive him and move on.

Don't worry, I'll try to remind him when I see him next month that he left us standing there in the cold. :wink:

:wave: Hello Edge! Thank you so much, cause you´re the inspiration to my life, to get a better life, with simple things. Thank you so much for the new "Vertigo", it´s really brilliant; your guitar is pure modern-punk! "Dond´ esta" > I´m here!
I wish for you and yours, health, peace, love and success!
I wish also, your next tour, could see great crowds!
I hope you could include Brazil on the next tour...if not, OK, I´ll continue loving U2!
Big hugs, a zillions of hugs!
Regina O´Numb :hug:

:bow: ...and congratulations to Interference staff and Edge!

Last edited:
If this is really THE EDGE.. I welcome you. But sometimes Im a non believer.. so bare with me. I like to know if any one can verify this is really Edge, please do so. So I can be a believer.. I find it hard that edge would come here and not his own forum at Zootopia..

thanks
karla

Yea, if you're not Edge... it's the croolest joke ever to be joked :sad:
My depression would come back 10 times worse if I found out you're not really him, I think I would kinda wanna die even more then I did... :(
But I do believe it's you, Edge :) :hug: I DO!

u2philly said:
If this is really THE EDGE.. I welcome you. But sometimes Im a non believer.. so bare with me. I like to know if any one can verify this is really Edge, please do so. So I can be a believer.. I find it hard that edge would come here and not his own forum at Zootopia..

thanks
karla

Karla....it's been confirmed by Interference. It is The Edge and Bono himelf said hi!

u2philly said:

thanks
karla

If this was a hoax, people would leave Interference in disgust. Premium memberships and donations would screech to a halt not to mention the fact that Joel's reputation would be trashed beyond repair. Do you really think he would risk it all?

Edge, please put back Propaganda. Also we can't wait for the new album. Vertigo is the best music out there. I would love to hear End of the World and Running to Stand Still....but more than that I just can't wait to rock with your newest creations.

All of these posts are so crazy. Please know that we are really a nice group.

starsgoblue said:

Whoa. Stop press. Lindsay, what's wrong?
Nothin now. But I woke up the other morning the most depressed person EVER I swear. I went to school... failed a quiz... litterally I got a 0% on it... and then... well... yea I've exolained it already... people maikin fun of me likein Edge and he could be my grandpa :huh: I think not my friends. And nobody would shut up, and I wasn't even bringing Edge up, cause when I do, that's what happends, it was "my freind" bringing him up. And then the next moring I had the worste headache ever, didn't wanna eat anyhting, didn't wanna talk to anybody... blah blah blah... and then I just wanted to die, don't know why, I just felt nobody loved me I guess, I don't know :shrug: Geeze talkin about it makes me sad again... :(
Well... better go look at some Edge pics and listen to some music to get happy again :) Won't take much... hehe.
Yea, sorry if anyone had to suffer through that boring story :uhoh: I've told to like everybody, and I'm sure starsgoblue has heard it :lol: :hug:

Hey hon, here's one of my favorite quotes, it's from Neitzche of all people. But anyways here it is: "Without music, life would be a mistake". Don't let the music stop, love! And girly don't worry...I get called "Bono-girl" by just about everyone I know--it could be a lot worse. ;)

:hug: Listen to Ultra Violet...it cheers me up when I'm blue and then you gotta blast something fun like The Fly and just rock out! :hug:

Bono's American Wife said:
If this was a hoax, people would leave Interference in disgust. Premium memberships and donations would screech to a halt not to mention the fact that Joel's reputation would be trashed beyond repair. Do you really think he would risk it all?

Exactly.

starsgoblue said:
Hey hon, here's one of my favorite quotes, it's from Neitzche of all people. But anyways here it is: "Without music, life would be a mistake". Don't let the music stop, love! And girly don't worry...I get called "Bono-girl" by just about everyone I know--it could be a lot worse. ;)

:hug: Listen to Ultra Violet...it cheers me up when I'm blue and then you gotta blast something fun like The Fly and just rock out! :hug:
Yea but Bono-girl... isn't like being known as the girl that likes old guys... I mean first there was Roger Daltrey... Then Edge... I don't think there's anything wrong with liking older celebs... it's not like I'm really ever gonna be with them :lol: So what's the point in people makin fun of me... Stupid people :| They're just tryin to act like they are better then me... and they very well could be but oh well, I really don't care :hug: I'm happy liking who I like! YEP!
But I'm not happy as being known as the girl who likes old guys... :| They make it sound like I look at old dudes on the streets :huh: Um... no.
:hug:

TheWho...I'm only 23 girl! And let's see I "like" Bono who is 20 years older than me. You don't think I get teased about that when my roomates talk about Justin Timberlake and the like? The thing is I just give it right back to them!

I also find other 'older' celebrities attractive in lieu of the young bucks in Hollywood. For example, Robert De Niro is a very attractive older gentleman. Older men are more attractive to me, they've got thier stuff together alot better and they just look GOOD.

Bono's got more heart and soul and charming good looks than any "flavour of the month pop tart". And so does Edge. So when people give you lip do you really give a fuck what they think when it comes to that?

starsgoblue said:
TheWho...I'm only 23 girl! And let's see I "like" Bono who is 20 years older than me. You don't think I get teased about that when my roomates talk about Justin Timberlake and the like? The thing is I just give it right back to them!

I also find other 'older' celebrities attractive in lieu of the young bucks in Hollywood. For example, Robert De Niro is a very attractive older gentleman. Older men are more attractive to me, they've got thier stuff together alot better and they just look GOOD.

Bono's got more heart and soul and charming good looks than any "flavour of the month pop tart". And so does Edge. So when people give you lip do you really give a fuck what they think when it comes to that?
Well... I wish I could be called Edge-Girl haha! Well, when people first started pickin on me, I relaly didn't care, but then... it never ended, kinda starts gettin annoying and... I'm not a rude person do I don't stick up for myself I guess... and I'm quite shy in person lol... maybe not on here... But I very quiet, and when people don't stop it just builds up in me, and I guess... well, I get depressed... :sigh: But I'm over it now! I'm happy!
WOOHOO!<<<< The song that's from is the most hilarious song ever to be heard on the face of the earth... I think it's by Blurr :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom