Go here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone emailed that to me a while ago. I think it only "read my mind" correctly once. It just failed again. But since people seem to think it's so neat, so I guess it works for them. I blame myself, and my lack of an attention span.

There's a set of numbers with all the same symbol...those numbers are the only results that come from that little math trick. Every time you click to try again, the symbols rearrange so that that group of numbers gets a different symbol. So...if you're saying it didn't work for you, you must have had a math error.

Bonochick said:
There's a set of numbers with all the same symbol...those numbers are the only results that come from that little math trick. Every time you click to try again, the symbols rearrange so that that group of numbers gets a different symbol. So...if you're saying it didn't work for you, you must have had a math error.

I suppose it helps if you read the directions carefully.:coocoo: That's what I get for trying these things late at night all the time. Thanks for explaining it. If you hadn't I wouldn't have gone back to try one more time. It worked this time.

I did my math right I think and I didn't get the right symbol. And then later I focued on an symbol and it got itright once. Sorry, I just don't believe in it.

Last edited:
Hey Cute, are you sure you did the math right?? Oh its ok nevermind. Well its ok if you dont belive in it! I dont either there has to be some trick....

Well, I believe I did do the math wrong, but I don't want to believe in those kinda things, probably I am talking about totally!

Well, I believe I did do the math wrong. But I don't want to believe in those kinda things, I am probably talking about totally believing in them!

Back
Top Bottom