Give Your Tips on Secruing Tickets (especialyl opening night!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
ok guys, we newbies here need tips on making sure we get tickets. i, for one, REALLY want to get tix for the San Diego opening night show in the GA. I don't have a u2.com account, so i'm thinking either ticketmaster or Tower records or something like that. which way is best? if you wait in line outside of Tower, what time should you get there? any tips would be awesome!

Waiting in line is all right, but I'd also suggest calling Ticketmaster, even while in line. Or have somebody else do it. For whatever reason, I've always had better luck calling than anything else (internet, camping out, etc.) But, this is for other bands. For U2 it is all about getting there so I plopped down the $20 for my Prop upgrade. Good luck.

wait until about a week before the show and check ticketmaster.com and buy third row seat on adam's side of the stage with a perfect view. that's how i got them for opening night of elevation.

U2utah2U said:
Waiting in line is all right, but I'd also suggest calling Ticketmaster, even while in line. Or have somebody else do it. For whatever reason, I've always had better luck calling than anything else (internet, camping out, etc.) But, this is for other bands. For U2 it is all about getting there so I plopped down the $20 for my Prop upgrade. Good luck.

I am planning to call ticketmaster and go on their site to buy GA tickets is that enough? or should I grab a friend to do the lineup thing as well? (I did not sign up for the U2 membership)

Back
Top Bottom