Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

I sent it from work to one of those grunta addresses... are they still working and stuff?

Oh dear, did Mr Gluey win naming rights... I thought GG told me it was Toby? :scratch:

Still, so fuzzy!! :love:

How did that mine enquiry go?

It's definately not there, and the grunta address is still working :scratch:.....

Yeah, Mr G and the kids won with the name. Best part is that now I'm looking forward to calling Ginga as the local neighbourhood terror (who happens to be a redhead) goes past :evil:

Mine inquiry came to a dead end. The money was worse than shit. :tsk: Still looking around though.

gluey said:

Seeing as us Kiwi's have PWN'd this thread, I'd say that's a go!

Yeah, I was thinking we need somewhere in New Zealand. You happy with Whakapapa?

Or shall we go with a tongue-twister like Pauatahanui or Waikouaiti?

major_panic said:

He brings a whole new meaning to the term "pure arts"...

I think he'd be down with it though.

:laugh:

He'd go with delusions of reading poetry around a campfire with likeminded people and come back with images permanently engrained in his memory ...

Axver said:

Yeah, I was thinking we need somewhere in New Zealand. You happy with Whakapapa?

Or shall we go with a tongue-twister like Pauatahanui or Waikouaiti?

Well Whakapapa will keep people easily amused.....so I say we go with that.

gluey said:

Well Whakapapa will keep people easily amused.....so I say we go with that.

Alright. :up:

Whakapapa Skifield Superthread, aka Incest Superthread?

gluey said:
Yeah, Mr G and the kids won with the name. Best part is that now I'm looking forward to calling Ginga as the local neighbourhood terror (who happens to be a redhead) goes past :evil:

Mine inquiry came to a dead end. The money was worse than shit. :tsk: Still looking around though.
:giggle:

Aw, sucks about the mine. Still, at least you don't have to make a tricky decision just yet! :hug:

I'll try another email tomorrow... :scratch:

speaking of shags, which we did on page 41, i'm hoping for one tonight.

so nsw and dalton know my number, btw. they now ask me, "have you had xx yet?"

And Kim, you going to be up long enough to start the new thread? It'd be only fitting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom